RO

Posted on May 16, 2022

Quality it’s No. 1, taste It is very delicious and you feel the real flavor of cracks , best ingredient that good for ketolife style, i use with the tea cause i love it, size it’s good, package perfect, it’s good snacks, the composition very nice , when you eat it you don’t feel it’s bad no it’s very perfect , it’s beneficial for people who is in keto diet and the serving i use 10 gr maybe more sometime maybe less. Thank you

a4b3e0a3-1d22-4600-bb48-19b939525270

The taste is fantastic! I use this product daily. It's a great light snack for on the go. Resealable package and small enough size to fit in your purse. The ingredients are great if you eat a low carb diet like I do. My favourite low carb crackers that I have found so far. I just wish I would have found them when I was pregnant haha One down fall, It is a bit expensive for the amount you get so I eat them sparingly.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is exactly what I needed! I love crackers and missed them doing keto. These are so tasty. There is not a lot in the bag, but I use with cheese, trust me… very filling. So worth the price. They are always fresh, perfect snack. Great quality. Fresh ingredients, tastes so good.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

First, I tried the cheder and I didn't like it. There is some kind of an aftertaste. I am glad that I also decided to try the sea salt because it's a lot better and I like it with anything I tried. The only issue is that in both options, they stick to your teeth but it won't stop me from ordering again

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

These keto crackers are just amazing and super crunchy. The taste is great, even if I would actually prefer them without any trace of garlic. They are rather expensive, but that is understandable since almond flour and other keto ingredients are pricey. I’m going to buy these crackers again for sure.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Perfect keto crackers!! I paired these with cream cheese and I had the perfect snack in a while. However, the amount is too little, you can finish the bag in two days! I wish it came in bigger sized bags. Ordered the other flavor to try.

9e0f0a47-553f-4b54-9a75-637e49df3c89
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I prefer the choco chip one the one with Blue color this one a bit too hard for me, but its taste like a parmesan cookies

3712d8af-2371-4b8c-b8d0-baaef36c2bda
97368e9b-7813-4c27-a9b6-b75a2dfa2f80
6da1e7f3-682a-4997-8cfa-62adc31fa9d7
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

First try highkey products. The package size is smaller than I thought. The ingredients photo and information is different from IHERBs, they better revise it. The total carbs should be 10g not 6g, the taste is okay not the best, it’s crumbs inside. The quality is a bit below than expected. Snacks for low carbs diet to eat.

19aa4b54-826f-4437-9fef-39eaf209fd53
a55b1c54-3555-4790-909f-6444a0520499
43d4dfdb-706b-45b6-b7cd-523593813be7
Posted on May 25, 2022

The flavor doesn't taste like sea salt, but it's not bad. These crackers are healthier because they have almost no net carbs and have at least 5 g of fiber. I use these to eat with dips. Its texture is less crunchy than regular crackers, but it's still great.