RO

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Excellent for blind pimples only

This product works wonders on blind pimples only, it will reduce the size of the blemish and pain caused by it and will move the puss on the surface to become a white head, Each package contains 6 patches only so benefit from each one, it is safely packages and secured ! 👍🏼 I tried it on whitehead and it does nothing to it so save them for blind pimples only

f22332ab-f57e-4234-9118-481f3851150f
0d20accd-30da-43ad-841e-a6b397fb4789
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have deep acne’s recently and tried this item for the first time and was really impressed!! I usually put it before going to bed. It is easy to apply and i like the feeling of the micro-points in my face! Didn’t irritate my skin and saw results from the first use ! I really recommend it ! Attached pics below for before and after.

2cc8404b-86d3-48de-9605-c272a5a42d77
63246330-3abf-4d7b-a27e-dbfc276f2a7b
e2ce18b7-1fc3-4a74-a40e-9fda0ed728ee
4d4076b9-8071-4007-ad2a-c0eb3246a928

Well it really helps reduce inflammation. But it irritated my skin a little bit, so the whole area that was covered, became pink and stayed so for a day or two. And it's quite big, i hope it was smaller. It is not painful at all. Apply to clean, dry skin with clean dry hands, otherwise it wont stick. Don't apply anything under. Skin must be clean. If it was helpful, please hit like!

2d09a9d5-2d61-435a-9bb5-9fc5853f92c2
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

These work pretty well, I'm pretty sure that the microneedles and the solution are similar to that of the other brands. However, they are inconvenient to apply. There are no anti-bacterial cloths to prepare the skin like in Zitstikka, and it is hard to peel them without touching the side with the needles/other patches in the pack (they aren't individually wrapped, all 6 come in the same pack, see the picture).

98902e15-adac-41b6-a189-eb4ccbe46f88
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

You're going to see this similar patch from other company, and I have tried a few similar products as well but I still stick with this one. This one has micro-needles that is great for early stage pimple. This patch contains Salicylic acid 0.5%. When u feel like a pimple is coming, stick it on, the needles will poke through and let the SA in. Tadah

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I didnt get to use this much but the time i did, i left it for the entire night on a blemish, a blind pimple that was on my nose and really hurt, ( i also have sebacious filaments on my nose) the morning, not only i saw the blemish decrease drastically but the area where i put it, my black looking sebacious filaments were gone, so the composition of salicylic acid + hyaluronic acid is really good. The package is simple and efficient to protect the patches since they have micropoints. There's no scent to it, and you can use it whenever you want, its gentle and good for sensitive skin and already has hyaluronic acid and beta glucan for moisturizing

c0dde393-277d-4487-aa47-7afa551c18ce
d18108f8-70c5-4f17-b612-9f3e0fa9cc77
Posted on May 16, 2022

Heard amazing things on this. Am currently trying on an active underskin blemish from on my cheek. I am obsessed with the cosrx patches so i had to tried these ones as well with the micro points for better penetration to the skin. Its pretty invisble, when pressed down you can feel the tiny micro points. Its a bit unpleasant. Lets see how it turns out Edit: well it works. But it has small amount in it and its pretty expensive (6 patches) Still re-bought extra 2 packs.

aadd444a-626b-4da4-a2f2-8cade3c095f3
cf719863-d6f6-4a4e-bab0-9424d3739d73
9200876e-5fff-475c-93fe-a1b93ff9e6ab
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Total lifesaver! It makes painful, inflamed acne disappear overnight. Every time I used it (and now I have used at least 3 boxes) it was successful. Also if you use this, the acne will disappear without leaving hyperpigmentation behind! I'll keep rebuying these, bit expensive but worth every penny. And if you are afraid that it is painful to use, it is not :)

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I am in love with this product! From the first use it killed the pimples without leaving any marks 😍💕 .. it’s only 6 patches, but the patch is big and cover a good area, i would like to recommend it for people who faced pimples from time to time or during time of the month! It’s supper sticky and cover the pimple.. it’s gentle and match the sensitive skin as well! Live it 😍💕

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like this product because it is effective. It doesn’t have smell or scent. The size is just great for the pimples. But it’s kind a expensive. But the quality is good. You will benefit from this if you always have Been suffering from pimples. It is gentle and doesn’t make my skin sensitive