RO

PhiBee
Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Super light

I am very pleased with this gel cream, my skin is very dehydrated + oily and very sensitive! But this absorbs nice and does not clog my pores like other ‘light’ moisturisers! I expected a light fruity scent to it but there is almost no to no fragrance at all. It is much bigger than anticipated, I am very pleased with the purchase!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

So refreshing. Light, bright, and refreshing scent. Really cooling as a moisturizer, which I would use either day or night. A pretty good size (110ml) for a Heimish product as well. Not the heaviest or thickest moisturizer, so it would seem more suitable for any season other than the driest and coldest winter months.

I was looking for a gel cream as my skin is combi with tendensy to clogged pores and I eventually ordered this one and very pleased. the composition is gelly but not trnsperant therefore does not dry even during winter. great experience when you use it, absorbs quite quickly and you can feel the moisture but its not heavy. I even tried it after derma roler and the feeling was very soothing. the quantity is huge so I belive it will last a while. I love this brand- almost every product is on point.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

My sister bought this. She said its just alright but wont be purchasing it again. The quality is okay but too light texture for her liking. The size is also okay for the price. There is no scent which is also a good thing for the skin. She stopped using

7ceced00-0c68-46c0-b51b-39479a0ac175
701cc664-f905-49fa-b8f7-83fd25d71ec8
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great day cream, especially for summertime. It is very light in texture and, therfore, absorbed really quickly. It is almost scentless, and has not cause any irritations. The skin feels moist the entire day. The content is large, so it lasts for several months on daily use.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I used Glow Recipe's Watermelon ! This is the perfect dupe! It calms and gives a pleasant cooling on a hot day! As soon as the moisture-filled gel texture is applied, it is absorbed quickly without stickiness, giving dry and heated skin a refreshing cooling sensatio

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Feels great on my skin, rich and luxurious. Gives a lovely shine and keeps me Moisturized without feeling greasey. Large quantity, will last me a while.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great. big package size, no fragrance, really light texture, great for oily skin, fast absorbing. it's my second one. I like it for summer season. only sad thing the package is 10 ml bigger then its allowed in the plane

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love this cream for summertime. It has a gel-like texture, is very easily absorbed, and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the face. My go-to for the hot weather.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Lovely light day moisturizer, I use it after a serum and before SPF or BB cream. Has good ingredients in it (other than the silicones at the end) and is a very large pot so can use it for neck & decolté too.