RO

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Love the smell and that the first spray made my skin feel soft, dewy and smooth as the rose water has some orange and almond oil in it. Wish it came in a bigger bottle! The small size is good for travel. Got this on sale at 26% off, great value.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is a very hydrating serum. It’s not greasy and soaks into the skin nicely. I use it once or twice daily as an extra layer of hydration and usually before a moisturizer. It has a subtle rose scent, too. The package is really nice. Anything Heimish is a yes for me.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This Mist Serum is something unique. The scent is delicate and very pleasant. Composition of this product is very good. It contains many natural ingredients, inctuding Bulgarian Rose water. My skin feels so moisturized and much healthier after using this serum. I use it twice a day on clean skin.

This is my favorite moisturizing toner. Great for cold season. It has pleasant scent of roses and fine spray. I use it every morning and evening to get lasting benefit of moisturizing for my sensitive skin. The package is very esthetic also. The only downside is the small size of the product.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I use this product throughout the day to moisturize my skin. Its has a great scent and suits my sensitive skin. The package that it comes in is very pretty too and is a great size to take on the go. Although it benefits my skin, the price is a bit high. Overall, a product with great quality.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great for my skin, and reassures that my skin will benefit from what the mist can do.. Keeps my skin hydrated, and moisturized. My skin remains smooth, and I have a soft texture. I use it all seasons, and never get tired of it. Very light scented. The packaging is very cute.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Works beautifully my skin is hydrated and glowing next day. Smells divine which is a great bonus. I also use over makeup and to freshen up during the day.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This was recommended by a skinfluencer and so far so good, it delivers everything it promises. My skin is acne-prone and sensitive, and I did not experience any problems with this product.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It make my face feel so refreshing/moist and keep a healthy glow. I will Definitely re-purchase again soon I finish it. I LOVE the Rose sense and the softness it does on my face. Thx.