RO

Posted on May 30, 2022

this smells like a garden, the scent is pure rose. I use it daily as a moisturizer, the texture is quite thick so I use it by night. The packaging is a great experience and very luxurious and great quality. It didn't irritate my skin, so although it's not fragrance free, it worked with my sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is my best of the best choice ever for winter! I love the texture, the smell and the quality of the skin after applying it. It's not sticky, the skin is sooo softly radiant after application and the skin is breathing. Highly recommended especially for dry and combined skin.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I could go on and on about how amazing this thing is I use it all the time, as a morning routine, before makeup, during the day when im not wearing any makeup It’s just that great, smells amazing. Comes in this GORGEOUS packaging that feels luxurious I really recommend it .

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I just love the rose scent this cream has. I think it's a good quality cream and I use it every day during the day. I wish more companies would package their creams better in a tube to preserve the freshness but I love this creams so much I will buy it again and again (already bought my third one). It's moisturizing but I feel like this is a more of a summer creams since it's quite light. I still use it during the winter with another moisturizing serum

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The cream is fragrant with a rose scent but no issues (e.g irritation) with using it at all. It’s not too oily on my skin (oily combo) but keeps my skin moisturised during the day. Using a little goes a long way and the product does its job well of moisturising without exacerbating the oiliness. Really recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This face gel is very thick and cooling. At first I was only using it at my bedtime ritual but the weather was causing me some dry skin so I added it to my morning ritual. It’s not sticky and it’s very moisturizing. If you had a sunburn this would be great because it’s cool immediately and provide moisture to soothe. I love the look of the container and the little spatula that comes with it to prevent you from needing to stick your finger in the container. A little bit goes a long way for this moisturizer.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It has a nice packaging, comes with a cutie box. This product has a nice hydrating rose moisturizer for anti-aging, light exfoliation, makeup users and for brightening. It has a light scent and made of high-quality ingredients. Overall, to have the maximum benefit of it, use it daily. Bit pricey though.

This creams smells very nice , the scent is a lovely rosy smell that is light. It keeps my face moisturized. I use it before make up or for my daily skin care routine. Highly recommended 🤍🥰

02fea6a1-bec6-4571-999b-85fca235fcc3
f012684a-271e-4341-b882-745332aa7524
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I bought it as an appreciation gift and happy that I made the decision. The product is beautiful and romantic. The cream is dense and buttery, suitable for dry skin or winter time. The scent is not of rose flower but leans more onto the rosehip side.

e99c1eb6-3e5c-47a5-8626-0682972adebb
d31ad942-463b-411a-bf5c-7f943975d0a5
90ff6ab1-e262-45c7-aa1f-58426abadf61
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love to use this Roes Stain Cream before I apply makeup. That makes my skin looks healthier and moisturizes all day long under the air corn. Some more, the price is way more reasonable than other brands. Will keep using it for sure.