RO

4.5
Based on 3,347 Ratings
2,298
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good quality product!! Well made ingredients!! No taste. Size is reasonable! Composition perfect! Packaging was great!! I remember many thing and that’s the benefit I got! Fitness wasn’t related same as diet and workout. This supplement was the one I looking for. It’s easily to get trained by swallowing it.

ccad34ca-101b-42f3-9fc3-185c8156dbee

when I travel and I am on the road for several days and weeks, I still want to stay regular and this product comes with me on the trips and does help you and you have to take it with lots of water and make sure in several hours you are close to a toilet, but again everyone is different and it does depend on your body and system

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,682

An excellent tool, the quality is at its best, during periods when there are problems with the stool, I take it at night and the next day everything happens, I drink 1 capsule, it was enough for me, the product is gentle, and on herbs, better than hay and other pharmaceutical tablets. I advise!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

It is very effective. On the first night of taking it, early morning I went to the bathroom at felt relieved, I didn't feel bloated the whole days. I just took it 3 nights (2 tabs a night and one time a day only) will be cleaning again next month. It is okay for people who are on diet and had a cheat day. Or if you have eaten a lot of holiday foods. Works like wonder.

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022

I have tried other brands of colon cleansers and this one is amazing! I lost about 1lb a day for each of the 10 days I took them. Be sure to drink a lot of water though, sometimes they feel like they get 'stuck' going down if you don't drink enough. I have used Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse product for many years and have been happy with its performance. For me, it works predictably without surprises, cramping, or discomfort.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

This works really well! I feel the quality is good as also the recommended dosage. It uses natural ingredients to help mitigate effects and the capsule is convenient in size too. I do believe that this is another good product with the needed benefits for consumers and does not have the inconvenience of bad taste or such.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I bought these capsules not a long time ago, but can definitely feel that they work according to my feel. I like the composition, ingredients and size, they are small and easily swallowing. I bought at Iherb almost the same before and they did help a lot! Taste is ok, plantlike. Thanks for great products, Iherb!

Posted on Jan 20, 2023
2,382

Posted on Jan 20, 2023
2,382

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I have tried other brands of colon cleansers and this one is amazing! Excellent composition - cleanses the colon in a healthy and comfortable way, without causing colic and pain, without causing gas, and after using for a week you see the result, a feeling of lightness. Be sure to drink a lot of water though!