Page 1 - Reviews - GNC, Milestones, Teen Gummy Multivitamin, For Teens 12-17, Natural Assorted Fruit, 120 Gummies - iHerb
RO

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My daughter is extremely picky when it comes to anything food related. We have found the quality of these gummies good, best part is the taste is yummy, great size for consumption/use and ideally in childsafe package. Great supplement and will continue to purchase.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Fast delivery! Big bottle such great value for money! Kids love them & they seem to have made an improvement in mood & health, happy kids = happy mum :)

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I ordered it first time for my son. He really likes it. Very useful shape. There are a lot of vitamins. My son is happy. I will repeat order in the future.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

My teenage girls are picky on their gummy multivitamins. These ones aren't too firm or too sticky. They seem to be the right consistency. Even in hot summer weather, they don't melt or stick together in the bottle which is a nice added benefit. The flavor is decent too so my girls will take these. I will definitely buy them again in the future.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Ordered for my 14yo, liked the taste and convenient for she doesn't like tablet nor capsule type of multivitamins. Says 2 gummies isn't enough for the day.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It's delicious, cute in color and shape, and it's great because it's happy to eat. I would like to buy it from now on.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Vitamins in the form of gelatin sweets with 3 flavors. Should be soft, but its harder that shuld be. the children did not really like the tastes, as the tastes are supposedly artificial and the taste of each color is not clear.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Shipping fast. Good condition. Yummy flavour. Contain vit d. I like the product. Hope good for my son health.

8ad76789-a344-418e-bb08-84f0f820ac95
Posted on May 29, 2022

My twinnies like it. They prefer to gummy vitamins than chew one. So will buy it again when it empty.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

already several times ordering from iHerb,original, great product…speedy delivery!