RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Love, love, love this stuff!!!

I am recently returning to working out and wanted a product with whole clean ingredients that I can feel good about using. I really enjoy the flavor. I mix it in my blender bottle with cold water within 30 minutes of a work out and it helps with my overall recovery. I have a 20 oz blender bottle and it fits perfectly allowing for 12 oz of water and 2 scoops of this. Pictures show the bottle with water and then after shaking the product in.

940593ba-c39f-4eb4-a844-263240166498
a10a5728-96f4-4504-9fb2-b3fe41e604b8
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Tastes great, all vegan content so doesn’t cause bowel and digestive irritation, or skin breakouts (whey causes breakouts for people with dairy intolerance). I usually take one scoop a day and get my protein supplement when too busy to eat meat. It also is packed with vitamins and prebiotics so also acts as nutritional food drink.

3554d058-1bf1-417a-bc97-59122e53c070
Posted on Feb 5, 2023

The ingredients seem simple enough and is plant based for those who are vegan/vegetarian. The package is larger than the amount of the powder inside but it’s based on volume. The flavour is quite good for a protein powder. If you workout often or are on a specific diet that requires extra protein, i highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Excellent product! Can say anything bad about this except the company uses bottles that are too big (fill level is just a little higher than half the height of the bottle!) and could save a lot of plastic. Have gone through more than 5 of this flavour. Like the flavour a little less thah vanilla but still good considering there are no fillers and rubbish in it. Reasonably low calorie count for the amount of protein in each serving. Not too sweet for me and quality ingredients which are a must!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I have been drinking this protein shake four times each week over the past 3 weeks. I drink it either before or after a workout at the gym. I love the fact that the chocolate tastes great, has a lot of protein, and that it is plant based. I just feel good consuming it.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

This is a good quality product with a very nice taste. Although the package is very big, it contains approximately 19 servings. I like that it is low fat and low sugar with a good amount of protein per serving. I also like how it is plant based so I think it is healthier and suitable for vegans/vegetarians.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I looove this tub of vegan protein, it tastes amazing. As a vegan, it's difficult to find protein that I like but this is really one of the best I've ever tried. Also love the quality of ingredients used. I've managed to gain more muscles and weight now since I'm coupling this with my workout :D

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The ingredients are really clean, and I love that it has high quality plant based protein and does not contain any soy. It tastes pretty good; it is not too sweet, which is great, but I prefer a stronger cacao taste! I usually have to add a little cocoa/cacao powder for my liking. Because I am vegan, it is sometimes hard for me to get protein in, especially at breakfast, so I like to incorporate this to achieve my protein intake goal! I think it fits well, not only for those who workout a lot and have very active lifestyles, but also those who just want a little protein boost in their diet! Although it may seem a little pricey, the size is pretty big, so I think it was a great investment! The packaging is also great because it locks out moisture and sunlight.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Really like this. I've tried a lot of plant-based proteins, and this is one of the best I've tried. It's smooth and blends well, not grainy like some, and the chocolate flavor is very nice: a mild cocoa taste, not cloying in any way. Not cheap, but the price seems pretty reasonable for the quality and volume of the product.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022