RO

4.3
  • S
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Good

I love the way these taste. Very nice treat when you are looking for a break from the usual vegan regime. And healthy.... almost. The carb dose is a bit high for my needs. Also.. I used to think that 6 g of sugar was not a lot, but over time i've changed my mind. Now, i prefer bars with 1 to 0 g sugar -- which, actually, this very same company makes... its a diet bar with only 1 g of sugar and its not bad tasting at all.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

This brand is great! All their flavours are top notch and this one is really good and the caramel is strong and genuine. Just a little pricey but it's all organic so I'm happy with it.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

omg i'm glad i ordered 2 packs of these. i'm addicted. whenever i need something to eat not beeing in the kitchen, be it on the way or in the bathtub i snack on those. super flavor, crispy crisps. good texture, not gummy an nicely sweet.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Best protein bar! My son eats one of these bars every morning before going to work ( in lieu of breakfast ). It provides the protein and nutrients to get him to lunch. They are gluten free...a must since he's eliac.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

As I am strength training and trying to gain more muscle and weight, these protein bars are my pick. I get 20 grams of protein and 310 calories per bar. With my digestive issues, I can tolerate the little bit of chocolate on these bars.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The good thing about this bar is that it is filling and large. It taste a little weird from the protein added and it is dry from all the protein powder, but it is addictive regardless.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Great taste, defenitely a meal replacement when I don't have the energy to cook. Has all the macros, lovin' it!

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

quality ingredient. tastes amazing, not too sweet. good midday snack.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Great product, helps with reaching protein requirements and improved training sessions. Good quality ingredient size and packaging.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I like the taste The texture is good Good amount of protein