RO
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 17, 2022

There are times when I do not have time for a meal. I know I can depend on this protein bar for a good amount of protein and other nutrition to tide me over until my next meal. I use them regularly to supplement my vegan diet to ensure I get enough protein and they satisfy my sweet tooth/chocolate craving without being too sweet.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

The quality of ingredients is superior. Good for workout and training diets. Good amount of protein. Large size is fulfilling. I am 40 years old. package is top notch. haven't seen any benefit yet but it is natural to take some time. composition of formula looks well balanced. Inserted seamlessly in my diet. It has very good taste.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I like these a lot. I have only tried the peanut butter chocolate flavor, but I will buy it again. It is not too sweet like many of the protein bars out there. It is a bit dry, but it has a good texture with a little crunch too. The ingredients are higher quality than many of the bars out there.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I like this bar, I got it at a really nice discount so I grabbed the package I liked the peanut butter taste more than I liked this one, I basically use it as my dinner since I'm on a diet I don't eat a full dinner, it's about 1-2 hours before my workout if another sales kicks in I will prob try a different flavor, otherwise, they are pretty expensive.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

these protein bars are pretty good tasting, I think the chocolate flavor could be a little stronger though. I was surprised that I liked the peanut butter flavor more since I prefer chocolate. the size is good and it helps when I'm hungry and don't have time to eat, especially since I'm nursing so skipping meals is not an option. generally happy with these!

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Great taste and value! I purchased these bars to take on a hiking trip and glad I did as they helped satisfy my hunger until I ate a proper meal.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,481

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is the best protein bar I've ever tried, with good ingredients too, rich chocolate taste. The size of the whole package is quite large. A perfect snack after a fitness workout

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

my son love them after a workout n gym. this flavor is tasty and without any after taste. notmcheep. good size. read the ingredients and decide if its feet your needs