RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I mix this with water and with my collagen powder. However, one scoop is a bit too much when mixed with one glass of water. Hence, I divide the quantity into two and mix them with the glasses of water.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

totally love this product ! taste is very tasty 😊tip ! haver or almond milk and one scoop of this protein blend in Smoothi maker then 10-15 min rest and drink 😋 its amazing

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My daughter got me started on Garden of Life, Protein powder and I love it. I love that it is Organic, & that it has greens in it. I mix it with fruit and sometimes power greens.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I've started using this after my workouts and wow it's really good. Doesn't taste very strong so it's not nauseating. I use frozen berries to make a good smoothie with it. Huge benefit: it has a surprising amount of probiotics :)

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I know this has a ton quality ingredients but I just can't handle the taste. I will be adding it to my banana shake to mask the bad taste.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was looking for green and protein powders, and found this one both in one. I put it in my smoothie and I can taste the powder but it’s not bad.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021
1,585

I'm in love with this product! I only use and recommend the highest-quality health products I can discover. I did some research and found that Garden of Life is the best protein powder for vegans. This one hasn't been tried because it's a newer one, but it's similar to the others, and I trust the firm. Even though I take fantastic vitamins and am quite healthy, I feel so much better when I use this protein in my morning smoothie than when I don't. I'm a pretty energetic person who works out every day, so I require a high-calorie, high-protein smoothie, but adjust to your needs! Give it a shot and see whether you enjoy the protein powder—high its quality, but everyone's preferences and dietary requirements are different.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have high expectations of GoL products as i have taken their probiotics and they work well for me. For this product, unfortunately, it tastes very chalky and powdery although the taste is pleasant enough.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I was so happy to find a plant based protein without stevia.