RO
Based on 1,256 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,256 Ratings
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

amazing superfood great quality ingredients, very beneficial supplement to improve your diet and health tastes incredibly flavorful, curbs hunger well packaged, great size and composition I've experienced great benefits by adding this highly antioxidant rich plant based blend to my day you will see improvement in workout and achieve your weight, fitness and lifestyle goals no matter your age

86ec8f86-f443-4273-b805-ae100b31ddbc
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

This is a much better meal replacement than others on the market. It has no artificial sweeteners or other "junk". The amount of sugar is very low and does not raise our blood sugar. There is a terrific blend of fruit and veggies. I mix it with soy milk, OJ and apple juice. My husband loves it and so do I. Kind of pricey but worth it.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Love this product. I typically use this when I'm on the go and don't feel like making a large breakfast. Half a scoopful of this mix in a smoothie with peanut butter and a banana keeps me full up until lunch. 10/10 recommend! If this review has been helpful in anyway please like 👍🏾

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

I love the quality of this ingredient composition is that will combine together sizes big packaging is eco-friendly benefits flavour diet weight hunger taste my flavour I blended into my smoothies flavour is so yummy creamy I recommend it and I’m going to keep buying it and when there is another flavour I’m going to try that flavour too

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Love this shake! It's vegan and all ingredients are organic from natural sources. Great to get protein and it's also like a multivitamin, it has many vitamins and minerals. Taste is good, not too sugary. Most of all, this contains no stevia. My sensitive stomach does well with it.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My husband & I mix one scoop in unsweetened almond milk & drink it daily. The Lightly Sweet flavor is the one we like the best. This is a great way to get 20 g of healthy, organic plant protein, superfoods, probiotics, enzymes, fiber & whole food vitamins & minerals daily. We like & trust Garden of Life products.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a good way to get quality organic protein, fruits, vegetables, fiber, probiotics and digestive enzymes in one great tasting drink. It helps to balance my blood sugar and get energy from it too. I'm also trying to gain weight and I drink it between meals for that reason but it can also be used as a meal replacement. I trust and recommend Garden of Life products and this one is a winner.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love this product! They make a great quality product with lots of ingredients that are good to keep hunger away when you want to skip a meal if you are watching your weight. I use one scoop with almond milk and blend in a blender. The taste and flavor is great and is much better than some other products I have tried. It comes packaged well and the size is a good buy for the money. iHerb packages well also, and has fast delivery!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

High quality ingredients, it's packed with organic stuff, no added sugar, lots of antioxidants, 20g of protein, good for morning shake. I have it with water or milk, it tastes a bit earthy, but for this composition it's ok. Great size, 28 portions, it keeps me full for min 3-4 hours. I sometimes add it to yogurt or other smoothies. It's especially great when on promo 😃