RO
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great products it help me to not feel hungry the Taste it’s great amazing benefits totally recommended. It’s a great plant vase great for after workouts It helps with my diet and lifestyle it has great benefits. The ingredients the a hole quality simple the best it’s a whole package!!!

ecb0fa6b-7837-4981-899c-c15b79153b0b
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

So far so good. I am having this once per day with a green juice blend that has spinach, kale, ginger, and pineapple- I blend that juice with the powder and half a banana. I workout 3-5 days per week. And I am losing weight. It also is helping with my eating habits. Also having lots of water.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Many rounds of order for this, taste it as good as chocolate, not sweet, texture a little cakey but at the same time it had that raw healthy food texture inside. I usually mix with unsweetened soy milk and it turns out super nice, the size is big that I can consume for around 1 month for one package.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I was recommended this protein powder from my registered dietician. The flavor is strong at first, but I often mix this in my morning smoothie with any fruit (but banana especially goes great with this!). This is the first protein I’ve been able to use without any irritation in my digestion. It’s great for after workouts and helps support any healthy diet and lifestyle goals The fiber in this is one of the main benefits as well as it being a plant based protein. I have recommended this to most of my coworkers and continue to use this without any issues!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have been using this plant based protein powder for four years now and LOVE it! I add it to my protein smoothies practically every day, after my gym workouts. I enjoy the vanilla flavored powder, and add it along with almond milk, almond butter, and a banana for a delicious and hunger satisfying morning or mid-day meal. It’s been an excellent addition to my diet and fits my busy lifestyle. I enjoy the taste, and early on it’s allowed me to reach and maintain my weight goals. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

If you're looking for a shake that strongly resembles something you'd be served alongside a burger, this is not for you. If you're looking for a pink strawberry dream that makes you think of all those tasty frozen squirrels you've downed, keep looking. This is not that. This is serious.It's an actual drill sergeant, not a crossfit "instructor". It does not have a sense of humor, it doesn't care if it's wearing the latest fashions, it doesn't need you to love it. But I do. I've read mixed reviews about this shake. Mainly about the switch to pea protein powder. I personally don't care if they've use pea powder. They don't use soy and they don't use whey or sugar. It's low-residue (I have to have this for my diet-bulk fiber BAD. Smooth food GOOD). They STILL include the sprouted grains that people are complaining aren't there. They ARE there. Sprouted something or another is the second ingredient. I don't care about that either. My point is it's full of sprouted this and sprouted that. The "original" flavor is a not-sweet, sort of malty flavor that one could customize. Ever had malt powder? Tastes like that. I added a stevia packet, a little vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup frozen fruit in the ninja. It was drinkable, and it sort of had an oatmeal flavor. I don't feel sick to my stomach as I do with ALL other protein shakes. I actually feel full, which is a definite first from a shake. I usually want to eat within 15 minutes after I have a shake. I'm actually getting fuller and more satisfied as time passes. There is no caffeine in this shake. I thought I read someone say there was. There is not. It's got decaf green tea. I'll be ordering a large (I ordered a small) and continuing to use this for weight loss. It's not like some of the sugary sweet shakes, and it's not pretending to be. If slim fast is a toy poodle, this stuff is a border collie. The working group. Don't bug it, it has work to do. It doesn't want to sit on your lap or have a snack. I don't need sugar and fluff, I need a real meal replacement that fills me up and doesn't mess with my MANY G.I. issues, while helping me lose weight. I've found it. If this is what you're looking for, this may work for you.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
4,070

My fitness partner for over a year now, the benefits that I'm getting from this product isn't a joke, it really effectively helps me lose weight, love the taste by the way.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love that the ingredients are plant based. Not sure about quality as I just learned that it is owned now by Nestle. I just learned that there are a lot of issues with Nestle as an ethical company. Package is a little bit bigger than the content. Taste is not good but it's ok for me once I blend it with my other smoothie ingredients. I already bought different products from this brand. But now I'm contemplating if I would buy any since I now know it's owned by Nestle.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Honestly I was scared with Nestle reputation, it definitely has bad products but I was lucky with this product so far good effect on me I lost weight without any hormonal problems

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Quality is trustable as usual. Made from plant so I really like the ingredient. Packaging is quite ok. It benefits me day to day because sometimes I don’t get enough protein intake. Good to add to my diet especially after workout.