RO
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
High quality but a bit pricey.

My husband likes Garden of Life RAW Organic Fit, High Protein in the Chocolate flavor. He likes that it is high protein and has no added sugar. To him it tastes best when mixed with milk rather than water. He feels the ingredients are high quality. It is easy to mix in a glass with a whisk & that it gives him what he needs in diet. It is a pricey, but it has everything my husband wants in a protein powder.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

has a strange chalky aftertaste which i can't really put my finger on. you get used to it after having it a few times but imo it's not the nicest tasting protein powder out there. pros are that it's not overwhelmingly sweet and is plant-based. also dissolves fairly well in water/plant milk without clumping.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Plant protein, weight control formula for exercisers It has good quality ingredients, large size, reasonable price, helps to develop bigger muscles, lower fat, delicious taste, recommend to try it.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

bets quality and ingredients. size package is great for the price. its totally plant based. great benefits for athletes after or before workouts. tastes amazing!

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

my all time choice for a vegan protein powder. I always prefer the garden of life when choosing a protein powder be it chocolate or vanilla flavor.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Not sweet and tasty. Tast delicious with Soya Milk warmed in Microwave. Has all the nutriant I needed and ideal for my daily mild exercise.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Got this for my friend. He loved it. He loved the taste, and he said it did help him lose weight. The ingredients are high quality. The size is not bad. I'd definitely recommend giving it a try.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Excellent quality, it’s the only protein I can seem to stomach. The ingredients are all good quality and plant based. Even though I’m not vegetarian it’s light on the stomach and easy to digest.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Since I am on diet, it helps to make great smoothie, I mix with soy bean milk, works in weight losing, well packed, great quality, help meet my goal, taste good,