RO
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Shein Mobile cover : Very nice shape with good material and if fits the mobile with perfect shape i get it 5 times before and each time i choose differe t colour thanks for honest Gloves 🧤: Very good material and perfect size and shape nice colour with fur i will buy all the new colours next order and I suggest it to you Buret : Nice buret with good material and perfect size i brought 3 colours and my husband Chain : very nice shape with good material and perfect to all glasses I recommended Band : Very nice band with good material the Apple Watch becomes g shock Pillow : Very nice colour and good mateial for ramadan I recommend it and the colour is stable Primerose oil 500mg

b404f18a-6e2f-4fcd-9ff0-c06bc5a0ae62
e05c61ec-509e-488d-a726-b10a2bf20c3d
da54ad95-233d-43bd-afb7-0467115f4e09
6478084f-942c-4faa-89f9-110ba6df4fab
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

taste nice.! i was worried the cherry will taste like cough syrup , lucky that it does not.. keekee.. sometimes i cut the bar into 4 serving and have a piece as dessert after meal....hahaha .. feel like having praline.... my husband found peanut butter taste better but this cherry coated is also fine. ingredient.. needless to say , i trust GOL as i have been taking the meal replacement as my morning drink for years.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My ultimate favorite bar hands down! I've had stomach problems and I'm very sensitive to foods (like most people) the ingredients in this bar are fantastic I feel amazing after I eat them I do not feel any adverse reactions to eating any of the different flavors that I've had to my stomach it's very easy on the stomach they're feeling and delicious.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Garden Of Life is a top brand. All their flavours are pretty good. Only real downside is the price. But hey, you get what you pay for as these guys know their stuff and don't use crap ingredients. TIP: Have these with a banana or two. Perfect match and adds even more fibre!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Not my first time to buy this brand, always my skip meals buddies I like eat cherry fruit, but not other food, this buy for my friend, and I just try 1 bar.I can't imagine how tasty IT IS, not really cherry and not too sweet.Just a bit cherry with rich chocolate. So Good!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The taste is good, the quality is good as well, the size of the bar including protein amount is very suitable, the ingredients taste good, i eat this one hour before the workout at the gym. I got a lot of benefit it helps me with my diet and controlling of food amounts.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Delicious!! I have tried both the Caramel and Peaunut Butter Chocolate flavors, and they are both surprisingly satisfying. They're great for On-The-Go meals and taste amazing! I have a huge sweet tooth and I love desserts so this was a wonderful substitute to eat while I am working hard to change my eating habits!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

When i first bit into these I thought, ok, thats it. No matter the fancy names they give these protein bars, no matter the incredibly luscious looking images they attach to the names, all these bars really just taste the same. A sort of cardboardy texture and taste, covered by a barely chocolate experience. I mean, cherry? Chocolate covered cherry. ?Not even with the furthest stretch of the imagination will you feel that you've bitten into a chocolate covered cherry. On the other hand,on finishing my first bar, i did notice that I did feel quite nicely full. Good Ingredients -- super healthy, too. A bit pricey so am not sure its worth it overal... will know after a few more bars!

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Garden Of Life is a reputable brand. All their flavours are pretty good and these cherry ones are pretty good and not many brands do this flavour so happy with these. Only real downside is the price. But hey, you get organic and no junk ingredients.