RO

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Love these bars!

I love these bars! Some reviewers are complaining about the taste, I actually really like them, not too sweet and satisfy my mid afternoon sugar craving. That being said, I am vegetarian for 26 years and don't eat any sugar, so if you like your bars on the extra sweet side these are not for you. .

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The taste does not feel delicious. I think there is little sugar. You must have paid attention to your health that much. Since chocolate is in it, it contains caffeine, I very like !! my favorite taste !! It is a good product because it gives you a feeling of satiety and even protein, The bar size is perfect (: and the package is very compatible. very good for fitness and give you a lot of energy ❣️❣️❣️

Posted on May 24, 2022

delicious!! I tried the penaut butter and chocolate bar before and it's also was great and this bar is tasty !! the size is good and filling the package is great great for diet and workout good amount of protein I feel I benefit greatly I recommend you to try for yourself ☺️

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

These are a delicious protein bar that is satisfying yet not the type of food item that lends itself to a binge. It's safe to have these in the house without turning the pantry into a crime scene following a herd of locusts.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

These are the best protein bars. Super high fiber and vegan so it doesnt gum up the works like other non vegan protein bars. I have lost a ton of weight using these as a meal replacement.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Garden Of Life is a top brand. All their flavours are pretty good. Only real downside is the price. But hey, you get what you pay for as these guys know their stuff and don't use crap ingredients.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I like the garden of life protein bars a lot and love the way they easily replace breakfast when I am in a hurry. Unfortunately this one is a bit dry and hard to swallow, not my favourite kind.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022
3,096
1,857

It’s good but there are no almond pieces in it .. it’s a good value for protein, worth trying atleast once 👍🏻 plz like if helpful 👍🏻