RO
4.7

4.7
Veronis
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I was advised specially for this brand Mct oil by my pregnancy doctor for its benefits for me and the baby. Its quality is one of the best on the market. It was part of my diet. The ingridients are good ones and I like its taste - very mild, light.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

my Dr suggested I try MCT oil to help with weight-loss- & I LOVE it! it's very light, tasteless- unlike oilve oil which is much thicker. when I forget to add the MCT oil into my smoothie, it's easy to down a spoonful alone. it's now my main source of oil, or fats. comes in easy to pour bottle.

there is no strong smell in this MCT oil though but it is still not bad. i loved the package, size and look. i add it to my coffee and sometimes to my salad, and i like to take it when I break my fast or as a pre-workout because I seriously feel much energetic, this thing is better than any sugar or caffeine before exercising

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Bought this for the first time for my elderly mum. Will see the result on her when I next see her. It should be good.

59ff45e3-7c5d-4012-87ab-4412c861666a
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Very smooth and not smell . I use 1 tsp every morning and night , also use mix to veg and rice tasting good hope can improve my health

1a88df61-f938-4529-b1df-8ac2dfd64f83
c375d6dc-55b9-420c-803a-7386347bbbc0
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I have searched through many MCT oils for one that is organic and that also doesn't hurt my tummy or taste strongly. This one checks all of the boxes well! I mix it into coffee daily as it has absolutely no taste, and it's as if it weren't mixed in. I took off one star, as the Garden of Life was purchased by Nestle Corporation, so it is no longer supporting small company values and their company's commitment to quality, as I wish it still were. Regardless, I still prefer it over the Jarrow MCT that made my stomach hurt. Please vote thumbs up for this review as helpful, if any of this information helped you. Thanks and live in happy health!

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Excellent quality and organic MCT oil, love it! Amazing boost of energy when I take it. Very clean with no artificial flavors, sweeteners or any additives.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This is the best coconut oil !! Easy on your stomach. The best quality out there. I give it to my autistic twin granddaughters also. Seems to help their brain function.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I bought this a while back but just used it in my smoothie this morning for the first time. It seems to be high quality.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

great taste good quality and the size is just right. I am doing keto diet and its help me alot for my energy before workout. I mix it with my coffee and its help me to boost my metabolism