RO

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

There really is no flavor... but that is what makes it great. I mix it into my tea... which is the best way to drink it because any cold drink makes it turn to the jell-o consistency. I know it will take some time to see/feel the results, but so far... I am using it each morning with my tea. Had a knee surgery, so I look forward to it helping with the healing process as well as for extra joint health with my RA. Thank you for the quick delivery!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have ridges on my nails and have been trying many different products to correct this or to improve it. I recalled that jello used to sell unflavored gelatin in capsules for hair and nails so I thought I would give this a try. I have not been using it long enough to tell a difference yet but hopeful thus far!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Very clean product! Grass fed finished product , no hormones, antibiotics. Gelatin is high in amino acid Glycine helps me relax ! This product is really good for digestion as well.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I use this with fruit juice and cut up fruits to make jello and gummies. Gelatin is a yummy way to get in glutamine for the gut, and other healthy nutrients I add in, like inositol, trace minerals, and magnesium powder. It’s great for children as well.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I just love everything about this powder gelatin. It dissolved quickly. Still early to see any benefits. Taste is awesome and i am planing on using it everyday.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It tastes like nothing flavor, great quality ingredients & composition for any collagen deficiency, convenient size with good package, good for a healthy diet & lifestyle good benefits, good for age 21 and above, you will see effect and improvement with use, good for skin and knee

Posted on May 5, 2021

Got this product recently and have been trying it in my coffee every morning. I'm super excited to try making jellos and all kinds of other desserts with this. Also, I'll be testing the gelatin in soups and similar dishes as a thickening agent. There's no taste, which is great! I can't report the effects this powder has long-term on nails and hair, as I've only been taking this for about 10 days.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Quality company and product. Purchased for healing the gut. Still trying to figure out the best way to use it because it gels. Prefer collagen powder because it dissolves easily in liquids