RO

InTheTrees
Posted on May 29, 2022

For a powdered root extract, in combination with synergistic herbs of Tumeric, Botswalla and ginger, and black pepper for absorption, this seems high quality for a reasonable price. I'm in my early 60s and taking it for more than joint pain but also for fibromyalgia and general inflammation. I have had no stomach upset from this combination, and the capsule is not too large. A month in, I'm feeling some improvement but of course, it is too early to tell. My cognition has been a bit better as well. Benefits from one month? We'll see! So far, I'm pretty happy with this purchase and will rebuy it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

This curcumin has really worked for my family. My doctor suggested taking curcumin since it is a known anti-inflammatory. My husband has been taking it for his knee pain and I take it for arthritis that I occasionally get in my hands/fingers. We've really noticed a difference and a reduction in our pain level. Will keep taking it!

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

Have been incorporating this into my daily routine and noticed that it is helping with inflammation of my knee when I go running. I used to get really swollen after long runs, but I'm noticing that it doesn't act up as much. Not as much of a potent flavor of turmeric like some other turmeric pills I've taken, which I like

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Amazing product Nice experience Affordable price Am regularly take it and yes it had a good effect

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Recommend - Premium Curcumin Turmeric, Maximum Strength, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

A very good curcumin product overall. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Great form and doses .I will make order again definitely.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

I have a stiff and sore neck so I decided to try out a natural anti-inflammatory. Sitting at my desk all day really strains my neck, but taking this every day has really helped. My neck feels less stiff and doesn't bother me as much.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

i really recommend this for people above 30 years of age . since its has antiinflamatory components in it is protects form free radicals wich contributed to cancer and other illness. good quality , easy digestables capsules . i really like it!