RO
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
5,017

I'm always on the lookout for new skincare products, so when I saw the Green Grape Pore Peeling Pad, I was intrigued. I'm so glad I gave it a try! This product is amazing! It's like a mini facial in a pad! It exfoliates, tightens pores, and brightens your skin all at once. And it's gentle enough to use every day. I absolutely love it!

52a843c8-2d90-4d6e-b19e-d275e7e64814
39b0d571-9e5c-4d33-8034-57db8d452108
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Got a sample of this to try as I started using Tretinoin 4 months ago so my old exfoliating toners are too strong. My skin is super sensitive now but quite dry so I needed something to get rid of those dead skin cells the night before makeup. I was super worried that my skin would react but after slight tingling for the first 30 seconds it was absolutely fine. I had no extra redness and my skin is definitely smoother afterwards. They are probably too gentle for a lot of people but as a starter acid exfoliator they’re excellent. I’ve just purchased the tub.

c18600a8-08e5-4691-a63b-7b877fb4d583
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Strangely these pads are amazing and super cute. They are shaped like a little mitten and have a softer and rougher side to them. You use in side for the mechanical exfoliation and then the softer one to remove the excess and impurities left behind while it also calms down the skin. The pads are not roughy to begin with though. They smell nice and are incredibly easy to use. Perfect for travel

f8b55297-0221-40b1-9aa5-c219ec340289
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
9,792

To describe it's benefits, is needed to talk one hour without a break :)) But I will try to say briefly all oil due to it's ingredients and quality lower your cholesterol, is very good for your skin, nails and hair, and of course the main effect is for your heart and increases your appetite. There is no unpleasant taste or smell

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,422

Good drug! Helps us from a sore throat, after taking a sore throat, she began to get sick a little. The brand is wonderful. The composition is good. Lollipops are easy to take.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19,363

Good product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of excellent quality.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Amazing! I like the subtle green grape scent of it. It's size is also enough to be used for more than 2 months as it has 70 pads. It is really convenient. I use it instead of a toner. Just take out, swipe across tlyour face and neck then you're done. It is quite gentle for me, not sure about people with sensitive skin as mine is not sensitive.

The peeling pad melts away impurities and dead skin cells that clogs pores to keep the skin texture smooth and soft. Rich tannin is contained in green grape extracts to prevent the secretion of excessive sebum and to thoroughly tighten pores. Hypoallergenic with pH that is similar to the skin's acidity balances to create healthy skin. The big size pad is also available for exfoliation of the back and the knee areas.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
10,351

I have used it for six months now and I already see the difference in my health, mood, and quality of life. The steps to taking this product are easy. There are no pills to swallow or anything like that. It's a natural supplement with vitamins and minerals that can make you feel better than ever!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love paper masks because they are easy to use. This is one of them. It is well soaked and when I put it on it takes more than half an hour until it dries somewhat. After use, my face is smooth and hydrated, my complexion is more even and my general face is ready to apply a serum for cleansing pores or some other mask.