RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Love the packaging, presentation as well as product itself. Smells great and applies easy. Provides great level on moisture , very gentle and suits for sensitive skin. I love frudia products!

f4773a85-c3ef-4632-8d9b-e34065ddeb6b
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

i find this tonic very refreshing, moisturizing and gives my skin a boost of energy i have the cleaning foam too and they have worked great together!!

d920b453-9f9d-4228-a72c-6a06e6f564ef
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Very mild and not irritating skin! Relatively Thicker but nicely absorbable texture. Great smell. Consider the price and quality, i would rate it a great buy.

i have sensitive face skin but i can use this. this one smells so good. its quite thick, i like it. it stays on the face. hydrating

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The toner is moisturizing, the scent of the blueberry is not that strong which is a plus, the packaging is nice , and i loved the quality of the product, i use it twice a day

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I like it so far. I expected texture to be more thick but it is a water like. it has a strong smell but the smell is nice. it moisturizing my skin a little but it might be not enough for dry skin. It's not greasy or sticky and i like it. Just a good toner with perfect natural vegan ingredients. If you like to enjoy a nice smelling products it's perfect for you.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love this brand but the toner doesn’t quite work for me. I have oily skin already and this under my moisturiser was too much.

Posted on May 15, 2021

Was looking for a new toner for a dry, dehydrated, sensitive skin, after bad experience. And I feel in love! Was little afraid because of fragrance, but it didn’t irritated my skin. Also it contains oils, and it didn’t clog my pores. After first use, skin felt super soft

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

this was my first time trying this and so far i am pleased with it. It does not cause my skin to burn...

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Fantastic product! I love this one. works great no irritación great smell