RO

4.4
Based on 2,518 Ratings
1,634
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I love this mask, it is a peel off mask, removes all the dirt and helps remove blackheads from the nose area, gentle on the face, didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I use it before going to take a shower, size is good for the price, leaved skin soft and clean. has a subtle scent .

Used it only once. It has very thick and sticky consistency. You need to apply it very fast, because it dries down very fast. But complete dryness takes a time. Peeling the mask needs a lot of strength. It is really hard. Its good, that i don’t have sensitive skin. After the mask skin feels pretty moisturized and smooth.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Great value for its price! It dries after approximately 15 minutes, easy to peel off. It takes out all kinds of impurities and dirt from your face that you can see when you peel off. Nice subtle smell. Please hit like to help me, if you find my review useful 🌻❤

Posted on May 8, 2022

I like this Mask it does the job also it does not irritate my skin and the size is really big, also it does not irritate my skin as I have a very sensitive skin so that’s a plus for me

269d1b0d-a7e0-44e1-beb8-f5adaf4c7f49
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

This peel off mask is easy to apply and remove. The packaging is a good size and easy to use. It has a soft scent that is not overwhelming. The benefits are immediate, my pores are reduced, and acne is clearing up. It is gentle, but not moisturizing, so a moisturizer is needed after use

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I was sceptical at first about this product, generally due to the price and the lesser known brand. But boy have I been converted! It is easy to squeeze from the tube, spreads over your face easily, dries nice and firm, and the mask peels off with little effort, leaving my skin feeling clean, but most importantly, moisturised. There is no irritation and it even smells lovely as well. There is also enough in the tube for multiple masks. So far, I have applied it 8 times, and there is still plenty remaining. Highly recommend this!

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I love this mask! I have dryish, sensitive skin, and this mask felt cool and did not irritate. After peeling, my skin was soft, smooth, and felt less dry. It's one day later, and my skin still feels more smooth than usual. With other masks I have experienced redness after use, but with this one I did not. So far, I am impressed!

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

This is a great mask for my sensitive skin,it moisturizes my skin and makes it gentle,I use it once a week.It has a good quality and composition,The size is rather big to use it longer.I am very pleased with it,It is just for my age and I benefit from it greatly

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

this product was another one to end up in my 14 year olds bathroom. she has gone from a 12 year old with quite bad skin to an absolute glowing complexion. now she has less pimples that me her mother! she loves the peel off tightening effect too. pretty well priced and a big tube too.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Having nice scent its pleasant to use, the quality is perfect,the price for this size great, Its helpful for my age,33,This package is well made,I benefit from it greatly,,the composition makes me to use it for my sensitive skin,frequency twice a week,,it m oisturizers my skin and makes it gentler,Thanks toFREEMEN