RO

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Awesome stuff and the price at IHerb is right. I use it on fresh tomatoes with homemade basil pesto and on my peanut butter sandwiches replacing jelly with a drizzle that really pops the flavor to the next level. Not easy to find in my rural grocery stores so to find it here at my go-to online favorite shop is great!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

There’s a restaurant which I frequent for their lunch sets and I always finish the salad that comes with the mains. A simple green salad with balsamic drizzled over it. My daughter loves it too and she wipes up every bit of the balsamic vinegar on her plate. One day I decided to ask the manager what they used and he brought out this bottle of Fini! I’m over the moon to find it on iHerb at such an affordable price. Now I use it over almost everything - Brussel sprouts, cucumber, burrata, salmon, toast….I hope iHerb never stops selling this.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Brought this to my friend's house with my salad (potluck party). The host love it so much that she wants it so I gave it to her. I bought another one for myself. It is really nice for salad or with meat, I also use it for my morning toast (with olive oil or pistachio oil).. Yumms 👍🏼

Time and time again, I keep buying it - even before I finish it. It has a great consistency. The tube works absolutely amazing. I love the fact that the bottle is turned upside down to begin with so I don’t have to struggle waiting for the last of it to drip down. The taste is well balanced in its tartness and sweetness. It goes great with anything you wanna drizzle it on. My ultimate favourite dressing!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Its super affordable compared to the ones I see in my grocery store. Plus it taste nice on my salads and toast. A must buy for a simple way to elevate your salads!

c2a8ba9d-2b86-4ca5-8dfa-733c47ca68fc
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I guess I wasn’t aware of the added sugar content. Taste wise it’s great in salads, bruschetta, on avocado toast it’s a game changer. I wasn’t aware of the added sugar content which is the only downside but you don’t really need much either as it is high quality and flavor is there! Works super well in a spinach salad with berries to serve guests. On roasted cauliflower as a side. Drizzle on avocado toast topped with some salt.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

perfect product and the taste and quality is amazing the package size is a bit small i use it mostly for salads but also for cooking sometime

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This is lovely on salad, it tastes great and only need to drizzle a bit to make a tasty salad or on grilled vegetable. The price is very affordable. I'll definitely buy again

Posted on Jul 20, 2022