RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

L-Arginine is a kind of amino acid. In human body, the amino acid changes into nitric oxide that helps blood vessels relax and improve circulation. It is a good supplement for ones with blood pressure. I take it to help my muscle recovery. It is good and I feel great after taking it. If my review helps, please press the like button. Thanks!

a8f41539-f6f7-45e1-a41c-e4b090dfe003
Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought this product for myself a few weeks back looking for a single L-arginine ingredient supplement and I am pleased with this purchase. This is a quality product from Evlutionnutrition with no weird taste. The L-Arginine 1500 is a serving of 2 capsules which are about medium sized, white powder in color and easy to swallow. No aftertaste or stomach bitterness noted. The packaging is great, very eye catching and easy to read instructions on usage. Bottle is clearly marked with dosage and number of servings. (50). So each bottle contains more than a months supply which is a big plus for me. The cap unscrews easily for those with arthritic hands. This is a gluten free product. The capsules are made of gelatin. I believe this product works well with those who are on a weight loss diet, those who are weight training or needing that extra boost for optimal fitness workouts. I found this product benefits my personal fitness regimen. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

91577197-14a4-4fe3-86ad-6593d77b41b2
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I think its a high quality fitness supplument if you are on a cut it will help you before workout with diet and appropriate workout and training it will benefit you to be shredded if you want to change your body this is packaged supplement will help you a lot

05930b57-08c2-4c3b-8bb7-bb67141941c1
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Quite pleasantly surprised at the effects felt only like 3 days in so far and 6 pills into the bottle. I am starting slow as I have an old chronic soft tissue injury and am going to see how my muscle responds. I had read about L-Arginine effects and decided to give it a try. I feel my muscles responding positively to this supplement and am looking forward to how hit continues to go as I crush the rest of the bottle. So far so good and the price is definitely worth it as the effects are quite intense :)

The quality of this product is great , no bad taste after intake , the size of the tablet is easy to swallow . Good for dilating the artery and vein to increase blood pumping . In advice for those who use healthy foods from vitamins, it is good to check the hemoglobin in the blood, as it may increase with the passage of days and you do not know, this is not good and that donation is required . Very recommended

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I’ve always trusted this brand when it comes to premium quality and top ingredients. No worries about unpleasant taste since it comes in an easy to swallow capsule and small size. I use it for my pre workout supplement to enhance lifting on my heavy training days. L-arginine is essential for that extra pump and those who are after that veiny look should love this product.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Good for dilating the artery and vein to increase blood pumping .... In advice for those who use healthy foods from vitamins, it is good to check the hemoglobin in the blood, as it may increase with the passage of days and you do not know, this is not good and that donation is required

Posted on May 14, 2022

I'm a big fan of L-arginine. I take it every day and have seen a lot of benefits from it. It helps me stay energized, and I've noticed that my workouts are more effective when I take it. L-arginine is also great for your cardiovascular health; it helps keep your heart functioning optimally. I definitely recommend this supplement to anyone looking for an edge in their workouts or who wants to improve their cardiovascular health.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022