RO
4.7

4.7
TeacherJoe
Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I've been taking EVL creatine capsules, but decided to try this when iHerb ran out. I like taking the whole 5 grams of this quality supplement in one go because it seems to benefit my endurance during my workout. Adding creatine to my diet for a few months now has improved my fitness routine and I've seen muscle gains at 50.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is my first time using creatine and I read that this brand is great. I got the unflavoured version to mix in with my BCAAs and it's working out great as you can't taste it mixed in. I take it each time I do weight training and I have see noticeable growth in my muscles specially my biceps. The powder is of great quality as it easily blends in. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to see major results in their workout.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have been using creatine monohydrate for a long time, if I am training my body changes within one week of using creatine, I only take 5 grams a day ,I don't do the loading and sometimes I don't take it on rest days, and that works very well for me.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Not in love with this brand, their products have a weird smell and feel to them usually, but they work all the same quality wise!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Great packaging, easy to use, works like a charm. Obviously creatine is the best workout supplement (and pretty much the only one which is scientifically proven)

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

You cant go wrong with Creatine quality with EVL! the ingredient and size is just right. a great product to be added to your diet that would benefit you the most with hard workout. Such a great supplement for endurance and fitness

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great Quality ingredients, taste is neutral. Size of packaging is perfect. Benefits of creatine for workouts and fitness supports my diet. Great supplement to help endurance and muscle. Recommended Highly for everyone from beginners to advanced.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I can tell it’s effective. I use it after my workouts and it has no taste so I mix it will my protein shake

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I'm not even sure how to review this ! LOL I mean most creatines will work the same way ... I guess it doesn't matter which brand you take !! but its a good suplement