RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
Good stuff!

My husband ordered Creatine 1000 after a long investigation on other products. This vegan and gluten free capsules help him to increase strength and muscle growth after the workouts. This supplement supports faster recovery, endurance and power. Just don't forget to combine this quality product with proper exercise 😁 Hope this comment will be helpful. If yes, please like it. Be healthy☺️

1cf53cff-138b-4af7-bf7f-29cec0418b8a
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

At the end of the day, creatine is an effective supplement with powerful benefits for both athletic performance and health. It may boost brain function, fight certain neurological diseases, improve exercise performance, and accelerate muscle growth Every type of creatine is different in composition, solubility, and effectiveness. Some creatines are more soluble than others, which, in turn, increases their effectiveness. No taste. Size is perfect. Package was awesome. Ingredients on point. Quality product.

aee86330-4e83-446a-9260-e38ae885f249
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

If you are new to creatine, then this is a very convenient way to introduce this supplement. If you are not new & using a lot (5 g as recommended), then this is not the most economical format as you will have to take 5 capsules per day. This product gave me no stomach issues.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Since some 40-65% (and in cases of extreme exercise: more!) of all B12 ingested is used to create creatine, supplementing with this easy-to-swallow capsule before a workout was a no-brainer! It's been a regular part of my vegetarian diet for several years now, and I wouldn't want to miss it.

Posted on May 21, 2022

-Creatine is stored in the muscles in the form of phosphocreatine which will then recycle AT so the muscle produces more energy for anaerobic exercises such as strength training or sprinting. - Converts testosterine to DHT. - Dosage of 5g for 1 week each beginning of the month. -To be taken at the same time as protein but especially carbohydrates, after sport in powder form because it loses 35% of its bioavailability in capsule form (open them). -Not to be taken with caffeine (intestinal problems)

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great Supplement. My stomach is sensitive to creatine, but ive had no issues disgusting this creatine. I take a serving during breakfast and a serving mid day (post workout). With a minimum of a half gallon of water a day, I've seen improvement in strength and size. Like it if you loved my comment, thank you! :) God Bless! <3

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have used several brands of creatine, all in powdered form. These pills seem to be more concentrated, meaning i noticed that you can reap benefits even with a lower dosage. You can use creatine for both pre and post workouts. Use Pre workouts to enhance your performance allowing to complete more reps. Use Post workouts to aid with recovery. Great supplement. I will be purchasing it again.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Normally I take creatine in powder form , when I found this product I had to try. So easy to swallow , no mixing with juice or water , amount already for you in tablet form. good amount of creatine in each tablet , no fussing with measure spoon. great product , encourage you to try for yourself. will buy again

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Not really big on creatine but it does help look bulkier. I prefer capsules because I can control my dosage, haven’t noticed s better workout. The quality is alright; the only other product I really like from this company is Focus Mode but the old ingredients, this newer version is ok but not great like it was.