RO

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
My new go to sunscreen!!!! I love it!!!

I tried this sunscreen because it was recommended by Dr Dray on YouTube and boy was she spot on. Firstly it is fragrance free which is important for sensitive skin, it gives no white cast whatsoever, and it dries down after a few minutes leaving a slight dewy look to the skin, but without being greasy. It doesn't sting my eyes like others I've tried, so that's a bonus for me. It is very moisturising also, I have oily skin and it left my face hydrated and dewy but not oily which is amazing to me as every other sunscreen I have used has made me look even more oily. In the photo of my face I have applied the Eucerin Age Defense on the right side, as you can see it looks no different to the left side. I have already repurchased a second bottle, I love it and use it everyday. It's lightweight, smooth, and creamy and goes on very easily. My ongoing search for a holy grail sunscreen is over, Eucerin Age Defense is my one and only from now on. I would happily recommend it to anyone!!!

5719ba7c-1ef6-4566-aa02-594ec744760e
204d125a-dda5-4432-92cb-bd273329d996
4acfdc88-5c0f-472e-b159-b0af3f2cad1a

I am diagnosed with rosacea. A lot of face products doesn’t work on me and a lot of sun screens doesn’t social work on me. I sometimes get a reaction and small pimples. But this sunblock is good, it has hypotonic acid and age defense 😍 which has a lot of benefits. Once you apply the white disappears. It’s a little oily and dowy but I like this texture on my face. I feel fresh. It has no smell or scent. Size is excellent.anyway eurican’s products are very nice. It’s part my skin care routine. Below are pictures 😍🌺

2f924896-3cce-4e7f-ac46-7f2c49080fd5
d35a3556-4615-4e40-8bf0-419669d446b4
9f48af4b-b066-41d0-aad9-07761f44a941
d652713c-dded-4c27-9aeb-1ee6c2e63984
Cherryxzee
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

is cream is one of the best sunscreen creams i have ever used. It is light and i use it before make up in the morning to protect my skin from the sun ultraviolet 🌞 this provides high quality protection and care for my skin. I am happy with the product & its benefits and i feel the improvement it reflected on my skin.

6f3a5888-2b51-4a21-bc8a-1263f949dee4
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love the products of this brand. and this sunscreen is one of my favorites... it provides moisture to my skin and makes makeup stick more and look more natural. Skin looks youthful and fresh. It brings quite a lot and something that I love is that it is oil free and contains hyaluronic acid

86d1a61e-a04b-4f2f-8407-19c30e50f52a
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Fragrance free with no white cast. Easy to apply and fast absorbing. The consistency is just right for apply sufficient amount, not too sticky or runny. No irritation with sweat, very comfortable to wear the whole day. No issues with pores, easy to remove with normal facial wash. Add a few drops of foundation to add coverage and even out skin tone. No flickering and stuck in fine lines. Brought during promotion period, it’s super affordable.

f367bc96-e920-4562-9eee-80c0bfbb1afe
c92dfb7f-5cfc-46d2-8ffc-efb385ee00ae
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I always struggled with sunscreen as it clogs my pores or too dry leaving my face not so ready for any make up after ! This one got it all ! It has no scent or smell ! It’s composition is very safe for sensitive or acne skin so you can use it for your daily routine. The frequency of use should be around 3 times per day (renew every 2 hours when exposed to sunlight). It contains HA which is great for moisture. I use it before make up with no primer. The size & the packaging are great so you can easily store it in your bag.

81c6df30-967a-4b46-8c8e-184e0d9ed3ba
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love this sunscreen care product it doesnt have a smell and scent, it is excellent brand and quality, to use generous size for the price, base nice packaging, Benefits you against UV rays, this has great composition as a base before putting liquid foundations or any make up it doesn't make any lumps formation on the face. Great in add on your routine. I feel it stings a little on the eyes but after awhile it goes away. I use it frequently so i got used to it the stinging of the eyes doesnt happen anymore. I will order more of this product as it goes out of stock so quick! 😅 Personal experience i love this sunscreen because mainly it doesnt make any lumps after using any foundation or before a moisturiser. I highly recommend this.

516c9324-f46d-4975-b894-321b37666469
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Recommend product- great quality. My personal, The products’ benefits to protect skin from sun and anti aging. I feel the lotion is absorbed well , not greasy. The smell is nice - I like it. Big size - good package and value for money. This product care your skin from sun well and also have hyaluronic acid for age defense.

10e761a2-80b5-4bd1-b058-7b8f11dc70ec
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

- It’s a very nice sunblock well protected from sun. - Highly recommended - No smell -Good quality - You can use it to take care of your skin - It’s medium size - Good package - It’s benefit your skin and protect it from the sun - For daily routine - For personal used - Feel comfortable while you use it because - - it’s protect your face and skin - Used frequently - Good composition - No scent

fdd944d8-12b8-4419-b5b3-bf1f9a389b57
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This sunscreen is very hydrating, leaves no white cast, and does not pill. It does not cause any stinging or burning, even around eyelids. Although the product is thicker than what I am familiar with in other chemical sunscreens, it absorbs into the skin with a nice glow and does not feel heavy. Finally, with its over 2 oz size, it is a great value compared to most other high quality face sunscreens.