RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 26, 2022

my skin glows after I use this. it's been fading my hyperpigmentation. it has a nice light smell. I will definitely buy this again

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

It's ok, but I feel like the Bliss peeling gel I was using before was more effective with less scrubbing. This gets the job done, but it takes longer. One thing that may make some people prefer this over Bliss is that this one doesn't seem to get the little balls stuck in the peach fuzz on your face like the Bliss peeling gel. I prefer to not have fragrance in facial products, and I don't recall it having much, if any, scent to it. I haven't actually checked the ingredients to see if it's listed, but it isn't super noticeable if there is any.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

another really affordable product for those that love their peeling products. equally effective time as more expensive brands.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

best peeling gel ever i used. doesnt have any scent, use it ones a week all over my body

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I really don't get this product, but it seem do do no harm to my skin as facial wash or mild scrub. I bought it cuz it was spose to be a peel-off mask, but it dose not have the feeling of a mask at all! it has great packaging.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Works great as it should,,,,love it,,,saves hundreds on microbrasion etc. Use it every day and on my Son who is a veteran

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Skin looks so beautiful after using this product, I love it

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Amazing and very nice peeling doesn’t irritate the skin and it’s making it glowy Strongly recommend

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Im yet to use it. Its neatly sealed and quite big, its a good buy