RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I really love this product, its budget-friendly, very gentle on the skin qnd exfoliates very well. Its not sticking to the face like some other asian peeling gels, so its very easy to wash off. The smell is neutral and it doesn't dry the skin.

7878d604-a4c2-47b9-9246-727cf7c6e976
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This peeling is very delicate, so I can use it several days a week, whitout the feat of irritating my skin. It can't substitute scrub and his exfoliating power. It has a pleasant and light scent. It is a good quality vs price combination. It is totally worth this money - not too strong but perfect for every day exfoliating and also I have sensetive skin and usually peeling creams irritate my skin but this works perfectly for my skin. Fragrance free.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I have 2 other peeling gels like this one and they all cause pilling on the skin. They are supposed to do this, but it is annoying. I put up with the pilling, because they make your skin so soft and smooth and make your pores seem almost invisible. It's a great product, but if you hate pilling, then this type of product isn't for you.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Korean moisture are the best! Like it, it makes my skin so smooth

6cb64999-9770-48ff-bbb1-af2447407d48
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I like it because it made my skin much softer but you have to use very gently.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Really Great Snail mask. My skin looks so great. I will buy again

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I really love this product. My skin feels super soft and smooth after using it. And it smells very nice.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Wonderful product , I really liked it, it feels fresh on my skin.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Product that smells good and contains a large amount. But be careful! I was looking for a soft peeling without grain and this one, when it comes into contact with the skin, creates small, very abrasive grains. Not for sensitive or dry skin. I’m disappointed, I liked the packaging with the small snail..

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

The peel works! Just make sure your skin is dry before applying it.