RO

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
YUMMY!

Uh oh...why did I buy these?! Now both my boyfriend and I are hooked and I will have to keep reordering. Oh gosh these are delicious and so much healthier than your typical BBQ chips.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

quality very taste, taste great. size is just right. packaging is ok when it reached me. ingredient are acceptable to me. use it as snack . Serving size is just right per eating

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This was so delicious I nearly finished the whole pack in 1 sitting. Love the taste but it's quite pricey so I can't buy this often.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

These are the best pork rinds and great for a low carb diet when you need a little crunch. Much better price than at the grocery store!

Posted on May 17, 2022

These were pretty good for packaged pork rinds. Some of the pieces ended up hard and with some uneven seasoning distribution. But the evenly distributed ones tasted great.

Taste quite good for me, although I prefer the lime one.

35df49a8-76a9-4e66-befb-eae3263f1b8e
72d111d2-d720-41d6-8807-591734e04afc
53cc60d6-57ee-4177-b551-3389ab720724
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Taste good, packaging good, got the good price, it’s worthed

885bd650-4bf3-4313-a768-e91ee4c7e06e
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Honestly I have never been a big fan of Epic products. Just don't care for the taste of their jerky products. These Pork Rinds are an exception to the rule. They are great tasting without all the yeast extract flavor enhancers that most manufacturers use with the BBQ. They taste great.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Unexpectedly tasty No oily smell and good flavor and texture Good value

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

good taste. goes well with beer and a good snack to binge on