RO

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

3066aa42-2379-47c5-8e8a-8f7b9f27af15

I can't tolerate scents, however, this smell is ok, it's not overwhelming, the quality is good, the size is ok for the price, I would definitely love to purchase a larger container if there's one. The package is good. I have been having issues with my heel being very dry this truly refreshes and moisturizes my feet. after applying I put on socks. I love the texture of the cream, It takes care of my dry heel well!! 👍🏾👍🏾 I am very happy for that. I will be purchasing again.

d91c3a49-c1be-48d3-a3dc-4ed634910ae6
f6eff3fc-ab50-4e5b-88ba-88b691cef25a
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My feet, elbows and hands are so thankful for this product. I use it every night before I go to bed. I have noticed a significant improvement and the rough areas of the skin are clearing nicely. Consistency is key. This brand delivers every single time. Thank you so much.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I got a tester with another cream and immediately decided to order a regular-sized pot. It works very well, especially when used overnight. I'm rather picky when it comes to scents but I find the smell of this balm quite taking. Though, if you don't like the smell of camphor you should not go for this product.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

My feet are always dry with cracks in the winter time. Bought this to try and see if it will help. So far so good, my feet aren’t so dry but the cracks aren’t really going away. Will continue using it to see if anything changes. Update* This balm takes great care of leaving the feel moisturised and soft. Takes a while to get rid of the cracks but it finally does the job. The packaging is great, easy to travel with and the smell is neutral. Great quality product.

0c4b9f56-4a1b-44a8-a8fe-b2e080706a2c
9cda9389-3345-43ba-857b-101f348815f0
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Best product ever for keep skin from cracking or peeling. I use it for my face in the cold weather and it works wonders. Doesn’t cause acne or anything like other products do. It does have a slightly odd light smell (wintergreen I think?) that takes a time or two to get used to.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

If you're like me, who always have cracked feet all year round, just buy this. I've tried almost every food creams in the pharmacy but didn't really work. Unlike those creams, this balm is a real game changer; it made my heels much smoothet in just one day. Unbelievably effective.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have almost finished my pot now. I used it on some eczema type skin issues and if I needed extra moisture. It smelled a bit like camphor but also sweet and not too strong. A good one to have around and a good consistency to scoop it out. Fairly soothing and useful for general itchy skin issues but I didn't use it for my feet. For that it was not enough, but for other uses it's good.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Really great for dry skin! It has only natural ingredients in the composition and the skin feels very hidrated after using it, I really recomend it for caring for elbows, knees and feet. It absorbs fast, smells like herbs and I use it before going to bed. The size is perfect and it will last a few months.

Lysette33
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought the trial size. Perfect for feet and elbows! It's very thick like Vaseline and smells like a weak Vicks Vapor Rub. Seems to be working pretty well :-)

7aa0efdc-4aba-47a8-affb-459709e5cf8f