RO

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
pet friendly method to keep us safe and pests away us

I live in mountain with lake and trees around. there is a lot of pests out side my house. it is a very good and safe idea to keep those pests away my doggies ! my doggies are fine after they touch it . Its neem smells weak and my doggies is ok with it. it is fine powder and easy to put it over my house. I don't see any pests on my doggies after using it on their bedding. one thing is the packing zip is not easy to lock it and the powder come out easily and waste a lot of powder. please improve the package for easy storage.

6b03dda3-55f2-40f3-b36c-ec6d4484c74c
88c501ea-68b6-4504-a90d-eaad224be915
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Great for combatting pests in the soil of my plants! Sprinkle a little on the soil, but be careful this bag is messy. I'll probably move it over to a jar with a lid designed for shaking small amounts at a time. Also really impressed with how much you get. Priced very well for what you get! The addition of neem oil is an added bonus.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I used it once so far for my hair mask .. i heard is v good for hair, cant wait to finish it and order more !

Just used one bag and going to buy another one. I used it on my kale to keep slugs away and it worked! Also I used it in the house, as during summer in conservatory we have few bugs. And they just disappeared. Love it!!!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This product is excellent for getting rid of creepy crawly insects. Spiders, ants, fleas, cockroaches etc. It is safe for animals Just spread a little at the baseboards or wherever there is an insect problem . It works!!

GobbyHong
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Omg!!! This clay works wonder keep small pest away from my plant. I put half and teaspoon and mix it with 200ml water to water my plants. Plants are doing great but not so to the pest.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

for plants sprinkle a bit on soil it helps with pest control. great for the well-being of our pets too. good pricing too. highly recommend!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I'm not sure, i used it on my cats, almost no fleas and suddenly they were full of fleas, indoor cats btw , so maybe has to be used once a week ?

Posted on May 21, 2021

A safe, non chemical biocide for use where-ever microbial or small insect pest are causing damage. I use this to protect my food and clothes from moth and even rodent damage. It requires regular sprinkling in cupboards or wardrobes wherever there is a high turnover of use of the contents of those cupboards. I've even used it internally to kill and expel internal bodily parasites. Best avoid breathing it into your lungs, when puffing it over furniture upholstery and the like. Perhaps wear a dustmask if you intend to do that.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I had purchased this with the purpose of pest control. So far I haven't seen any measurable results. I am hoping it will impress me but I suspect it's not doing anything.