RO

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Excellent! Great ingredient list. 5 types of Collagen plus Probiotics, Slippery Elm, Ginger etc.

Great ingredient list. It contains multi collagen complex with 5 types of Collagen from egg, beef, chicken and fish, plus Probiotics, Slippery Elm Bark, Ginger, Peppermint, apple cider vinegar. Note: the supply if you get the 45-capsule bottle is for 15 days, as it says to take 3 per day. It makes sense, as you have to coat your gut with good stuff repeatedly through the day to restore it. I would think that Dr Axe's brand is good quality, but I have no way of assuring that. I trust it. It looks like it is fresh, as it arrived with more than a year before the expiry, giving me plenty of time to use it.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I was told to start taking XOS or xylo-oligosaccharides in my diet which is contained into of this package /bottle. I never had any side effects. I noticed an improvement in my gut health and digestion. It is said that XOS inhibits intestinal colonization of ammonia producing anaerobes like Bacteroides. (Really great if you're a gassy person like myself :)

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Makes such a difference in the tightness of my skin just after 2 days. I also suffer from adult acne and since taking these every day I don't have any new breakouts, plus my old breakouts and scars are disappearing faster. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I can see the improvement in my complexion at 55 years of age. I don’t taste anything when I take the capsules. I feel the benefit to my knee which is bad with arthritis.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

if u have food intolerance which is causing acne please buy this consume it with l glutamine. I am a vegetarian so this is the only way I can consume animal collagen.

Great product and brand. It is also affordable. Item did not break while in transit.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Good product in good quality. The ingredient are high quality the dosage, taste, size are good. lots of benefits! Strongly recommends!

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

I have been wanting to use this particular collagen for a while and I will definitely be purchasing again and fast delivery to the UK too! Great product -I wouldn’t use any other collagen supplement and great service from iherb! Thankyou!

281199e7-eb19-4aeb-a22c-0008f397f03c
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I take 2 capsules with probiotics. Help with gut health

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Excellent capsules for woman. Hair, skin and nails repair fast. Recommendation for great big packaging.