RO

4.6
Based on 1,312 Ratings
1,003
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
One of my favorite supplements!

I discovered this product this winter when I was very sick with the flu and was feeling exhausted. I did some research and learned that Cordyceps is one of the few real "adaptogens" that help your body modulate its stress response (like Ginseng etc). I immediately noticed a difference in my energy levels: made me feel energized in a balanced way; not hyper or give me insomnia. Also it really seemed to help my lungs heal more quickly from the flu. (There were other things I took too). I would be even better (and probably more expensive) if it were organic, but overall I feel the quality is good. I really love Dr's Best brand and use them for my Digestive support; great price and formulations.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This uses the lab vat grown cordyceps mycelium (which is normally the inside of the mushroom). Cordyceps mushrooms normally are very hard to grow, so this doesn’t contain the fruiting body; but the mycelium has beneficial effects from the mushroom and can be grown in huge vats making it cost effective to produce. Cliff notes: Quality cordyceps at an affordable price.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

It's a powdered mushroom in a capsule. There are 60 per bottle. The main ingredient is cordyceps. The size is normal, and they're easy to take. The packaging is simple and functional. I bought these for the reported energy benefits. The quality is high, and I notice a benefit from using them.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

My son is taking them, I have yet to start my course with them. He finds he has loads of energy after them, they really make a difference to his overall health and vitality. Good quality as always with Dr Best, I buy most of our health supplements from this brand. Happy with the ingredients the capsules are not hard to swallow, can be taken with water or food.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I used them all up, so they must have been ok! I got them when I was feeling low and I wanted to add something more natural to help. They didn't give me a super boost, but I felt it added a benefit to my daily vitamin doses! I had been hearing good things about this super mushroom. Anyway, it was a nice addition to my immune boosters, they did smell like the real thing but not in a bad way! Clean energy detected.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Very good quality for such good price. This mushroom is amazing for boosting immunity and energy level, helps with lungs health and is a superfood with a lot more benefits. It has a after-taste specific to high quality cordyceps and the effects have a day long longevity. I take 2 every morning!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This has 750mg of Cordyceps Extract. Good quality and no after taste. The label suggests that it benefits energy and stamina, vitality, cognitive functions, liver, memory and lung health. It is a great superfood to support good heath I think. I like it and might buy again.

8774ba74-4b5f-4b39-a0c0-ab3d0c020bf3

Mushrooms are good for your gut and Ultra Cordyceps are the best to provide you with energy. Doctor's Best Ultra Cordyceps is a science-based nutrition supplement that helps improve energy, stamina, and vitality to promote overall wellbeing. This product contains pure cultivated Cordyceps sinensis sourced from the Tibetan Highlands regions of China, an herb used for centuries in Chinese traditional medicine as a rejuvenating tonic. It is non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, and vegan friendly. Taking Doctor's Best Ultra Cordyceps can help you to experience increased energy and improved overall vitality. It has been demonstrated to support healthy lung function and liver function too. Expertly developed with the highest quality ingredients, this product provides you with the power to revitalize your body and reach peak performance. If this was helpful you can let me know by hitting that like button.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I like that this formula allows that you only take one a day, compared to 4 or more a day for the same effects...l