RO

1,728
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 27, 2023
1,598

What can I say, this is a good omega, its price is appropriate. She went the test with a freezer ( who does not know, capsules with a normal omega-3 content remain transparent in the cold, and ordinary fish fat mutnets ). I ordered it for the second time, I have severe deficits, and we hardly eat fish with our family. So, you need to compensate. If my review was useful to you, please put « yes »!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

A good quality ingredient Omega 3 fish oil. 1000 mg is great benefit for helping with overall well being. Hair and skin looks so much better and healthier. Been taking for a while now and will not stop. A definite added boost. I look and feel much younger than my age. A great product.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Excellent product easy to swallow my kids love it as Muslim it great product because the gluten made from fish which it is halal and also not including oysters or crabs which great thank you for great product. it’s my second order. Not leave bad test in you mouth

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Great product, great ingredient combination, and a great number of omega fats per serving. Quality seems super. I am a bit disappointed that it's discontinued. Hope they will resume sales since this is one of the best products and deals for purchase. Highly liked using it and bought 3 cans.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I always take a big bottle for a family. And I take particularly this brand as its very beneficial for its price and concentration. You won’t feel any fish scent or burp- its very light even for my sensitive stomach. My hair, nails and skin are doing great and i take it for granted when I am on fish oil. For my complexion and age I feel that even 1 pill a day is enough. However, I take it along with other supplements to boost my immunity and to avoid viruses. Me and my family have never had any colds and other viruses probably thanks to this greatest immunity and brain booster. When each next bottle is about to finish, i never wait and order again.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Price is worth it. Had researched this brand has the best fish oil so I decided to make it a try. Easy to swallow and odourless. Definitely will repurchase after finishing the first bottle.

cf29395a-e679-4a17-898f-b958e184cb2c
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

the quality is good, excellent packaging ,on time delivery, contains lots of omega especially EPA is quite high for lowering cholesterol , good for your heart health ... and its for anti inflammation .. ingredient is good .. helps support brain join health .. Fish oil ..

118522c6-9072-44d7-b4e1-75baed81c797
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I do not know. I felt fishy smell, but that might be because of my low acidity. generally, ok oil. good thing is EPA should be 2 times DHA, and here the proportion is excatly like that. I hope my stomach acidity will get better, I will take it again

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

these high-potency omega-3 fish oil pills from doctors best are quite high quality. i like these fish oil supplements because doctors best production process includes a purification of the ingredients to remove dangerous heavy metals (which unfortunately can be in fish oil). the supplements have only a mild fishy after-taste, meaning they are suitable for those of us who don’t like fish flavour