RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I am taking two softgels/day of Omega 3 everyday for the last 15 years and I think this is why I look 10 years younger, especially my hair color were I have less grayness than people who are 10 years younger than me. This products has higher amount of EPA/DHA than the previous products I was using and the price still reasonable. Strongly recommend it.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This is a high quality fish oil obtained from wild caught fish. It is so important to take every day to help support cardiovascular, brain and joint health. It also helps if you have dry skin. I have noticed a big difference in my sore shoulder since taking it. I take up to 3 a day. It helps stop your blood from becoming sticky

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and and high dosage of omega that really gives benefit to my health especially heart and hair. It used to reduce my cholesterol level and inflammation. It good for me since I don’t eat meat or any fish so I used to replace with this type omega. The package also secure from damage👍🏻♥️

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Good quality. I am used to take this supplement for years, and I find the price of this product is reasonable. Fish oil is good for my heart, hair and lower the cholesterol level. So I will keep to take this.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Quality grade fish oil for a good price. You get a good amount of both EPA and DHA in this form. What I like a lot about this is that you don’t taste the fish oil.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good price for high amount of DHA and EpA that it contains. Omega 3 is essential for our bodies if you dont' eat fatty fish often.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Has one of the highest EPA and omega count. the size is big for the price. I take it every night and this helped keep my cholesterol down. helped with good fats.