RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

If youre taking Vit D, then u must always pair it with this Vit K! Vit D is for ur immune system and vit K help deliver the result. Am taking 10.000IU bit D for this 180mcg vit K for maintaining my health. Especially in this pandemic era. Am I making sense here?

a62d9196-a2c5-4413-a071-419212ab6586
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Doctor's Best is a trusted brand for vitamin supplements with affordable price. I am slightly deficient in vitamin D so the dosage is just perfect. Having other ingredients like Vitamin K2 MK-7 is essential to have the full benefits of vitamin D! Good quality product overall with right size of capsules ans not taste.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022
1,536

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love that these pills are small, but they give you a good dose of both D3 and K2. I have a vitamin D insufficiency, and my doctor suggested 1,000 IUs per day. I've read K2 is difficult to get in the diet, so this is a nice bonus; I'm trying to reduce the number of pills I have to take.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great product. I use it with vitamin D3 to support my cardiovascular function and immune system. Dosage of 60 veggie tablets are enought for 2 months. veggie tablets are medium size, and have a very good ingredient. great quality.

d79ac76b-cde3-47e1-bdf5-806cad2d03fd
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I’ve been giving this for my 8 years boy now as he can’t play in the sun seems like it’s working. If he got ill because of seasonal changes or some allergies getting recovered quicker than before. As he’s got bronchitis he use to develop sinus like symptoms if he got ill but nowadays he use to recover quicker from wheezing. Along with this we’re giving respiratory care probiotics from Now foods. Both of them working great on him

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

D3 is necessary for me, especially during the winter months. Since D3 is absorbed better with K2, this formula has the best bio availability. I prefer Doctors best brand because the quality is superb and the price is affordable.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

vitamin K2, is a powerful anti-inflammatory heart defender. I like that this has Vitamin D3. Doctors in Norway also discovered that taking vitamin D3, especially in large amounts, improved the symptoms of depression. Double benefits! I take one cap everyday. No complaint

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This has a higher dosage of vit K2 180mg than the one without vit D addition 135mg. mena Q7 is a quality ingredient . The size of capsule is smallish, easy to swallow. definite benefit to my bones, and CVS system