RO

Based on 2,364 Ratings
1,574
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Good

This product is really decent. I like this alot and it's absorbed quickly into the body being in powder form. It's reasonablely priced and definitely helps with sleep when taken at night. My only downfall to this is it tastes fishy even if it's mixed with juice. I normally try to down the liquid as quickly as I can to avoid the fishy taste.

2a020fd8-d0b1-4148-bdb2-0a174379a845
acc973de-794e-4e84-aa6d-9907648c1691
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

After my husband passed away, I had trouble sleeping. I take Doctor's Best every night with hot caffeine free Chamomile tea. The Magnesium powder and Magnesium tablets help me to go to sleep. I take 2 tablets one night and the next night I take the powder. I am very pleased with it.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

one of the best magnesium quality in my opinion, the ingredients of glycnate magnesium which the body can absorb so fast, it will help the body to recover especially after strong training which can support the joint and muscle also get good recovery because it helps you to sleep relaxed, the only one problem is the taste of the powder and it's prefer to be mixed with juice or better to buy it in tablets.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Bought this for mom, she has oesteopenia, along with high blood pressure. Main purpose is for bone health and stress management, but she told me aside from calmer mind, constipation also improved, took it twice a day. Lil bro also tested 1 dose and agreed the same mind-calming effect happened to him too, thus he also wanted to try this.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I like to take it at night with some magtein. No GI distress, like with oxyde form, and no magnesium stearate filler. One I tried to dissolve a capsule of magnesium citrate in water and it was impossible. Then I realise what magnesium stearate impact was. Nowadays I tried to get my supplements in powder form, with no fillers

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is the second time I bought this product. I have a better night sleep and I love the powder form bc the taste is pleasant. The measuring scoop makes it easy to use works fast within 30 min I feel relaxed and ready for bed Drs best provides best quality and natural ingredient .

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I use this in my smoothies. I take quite a bit of magnesium for cramps in my legs at night and it works great. Did you know that when taking magnesium you shouldn't take more than 500 mg at one time. I take 500 mg in a tablet in the a.m., 200mg a couple hrs. later and then this powder in my smoothis in the p.m. Works great for my cramps. I don't ever get them anymore. YAY!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is really the best form of magnesium, especially before bed. It is powder so we get the best absorbtion from it. The price and the package is great. Only it tastes awfull, I am struggling with what to drink this. We need magnesium so I will find a way with what to drink this.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I almost didn’t buy this because people complained about the taste! However, I’m glad I did. I can feel the results from using this powder by the end of the second week. I feel more relaxed, and an able to sleep through the night. Also very important to me is that it does not have any fillers just the product.