RO

Based on 1,745 Ratings
1,407
Xandikos
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

this is really great quality, takin' it w/ msm/chondroitin/glucosamin and it does work. I was supposed 2 go do meniscus tear repair surgery and for almost 3 years I didn't, thanks 2 these ingredients and it's anti-inflammation properties. The size of the tablet is average-ease like 2 swallow. cheers

0a9419a6-2f6d-4f9c-af2c-267ca4f13f93

Curcumin is the active substance of turmeric, a plant widely used in Indian cuisine, and is famous for its golden-yellow color and spicy flavor. Turmeric is also known as turmeric, turmeric, sun root, and yellow ginger. Curcumin belongs to the category of curcuminoids, which are substances with important properties for the health of the body. Perhaps its best known property is to act as an antioxidant, that is, to “donate” one of its electrons to free radicals and still remain stable. As a result, free radicals become stable molecules and end up being eliminated, making it difficult for a series of diseases to appear. If you liked or learned something new from my review, please like it. Excellent product... Top Top Top .

a5602889-d885-4904-8872-02a1c0856777
Posted on Sep 27, 2022
20,453

I've been taking Doctor's Best High Absorption Curcumin for a few months now and I'm really happy with the results. I've noticed a significant improvement in my joint pain and overall energy levels. The pills are easy to take and I love knowing that I'm getting a high quality, effective supplement.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great quality product with mild taste , improvement in pain in finger joints. Felt the benefits of taking it after only 2 weeks of taking 1 twice a day, I like that it has Pepper as an added ingredient for better absorbsion and is good value for money. Product really helped to reduce inflammation. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Ayurvedic healers in India have used turmeric for thousands of years as a powerful medicine. And today there are over 5,600 published studies on turmeric and curcumin. You see, your body typically absorbs only about half of the curcumin you take in. Look for a supplement with piperine (an extract from black pepper) - this product qualified. Much of this research proves the power of curcumin against cancer. One recent clinical study in Cancer Letters proved that curcumin targets cancer stem cell. I take on tablet a day - being a breast cancer survivor.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

If you're looking for a way to spice up your life, look no further than cinnamon bark! Not only does it add tons of flavor to your favorite dishes, but its antioxidant properties can help support your immune system and healthy glucose metabolism. Studies have even shown that it may help to keep your blood sugar levels steady. Who knew the little bark from an old tree could do so much? So go ahead, sprinkle some cinnamon bark onto your food and see what exciting benefits await you! I have a bottle of it standing by. Good stuff. Please like this comment if it was useful. Thanks

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Think this product is working better than previous ones I have used. Not sure why, but probably the extra ingredients are the cause... Feel like inflammation in my body has reduced, but as I am using curcumin combined with other supplement and a gluten free diet - very hard to tell. Overall, very pleased!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Excellent product and excellent delivery time. The package was the right size and arrived complete. Healthy vitamin for me and the cost is much cheaper compare to local market. I am 69 years old and I take it daily and I love the quality. Ingredients are good for me per Dr. recommends.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory and is a very strong antioxidant. I take this for my joint pains. It helps as my knees and elbows are no longer in pain. Sometimes my back hurts a little but the pain is gone in a day or two. I will continue to take this product. I like that it's extra strength and has black pepper added to aid absorption.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I bought this product several years ago on the recommendation of a friend who is a paramedic. Many years ago I had serious severe unbearable pain issues with both knees following two accidents that caused torn cartilage injuries. Four years ago I had osteoarthritis in both knees. The orthapedic surgeons would not replace my knees, because "I was too young", and replacement knees had to be replaced 10 to 15 years later. I was on a revolving group of pain killers, including morphine patches and morphine pills. I'd take a pain killer for a week or so, and then switch to another one, on and on it went. I was convinced I was going to end up addicted. Two weeks after I started taking this product, my knee pain subsided significantly. A week later I stopped all my pain pills. I still had some pain, but it was insignificant compared to before. This product gave me two years of minimal manageable pain, and then I had both knees replaced. I still take this product, but at a much reduced level.