RO

4.6
Posted on Oct 5, 2022
1,527

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is a quality product The ingredients are contained Recommended by my medical professional for my age This Coq10 is best I have tried The package is sealed Benefits of taking happens quickly Glowing skin Healthy heart Antioxidants for the blood Cognitive brain function Helps the cardiovascular system No taste or after taste

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Description Science-Based Nutrition™ Naturally Fermented Proven Potency Dietary Supplement Heart & Energy Vegan/Non-GMO/Gluten Free/Soy Free USP Verified, Naturally Fermented CoQ10 Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 contains pure co-enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) plus BioPerine®. CoQ10 helps support heart function and is vital to the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), especially in the heart. Stress, free radicals, statin medications, and aging can impact CoQ10 levels. CoQ10 is very important for the creation of energy, muscular contraction and the synthesis of protein. Studies have shown that BioPerine® increases CoQ10 absorption. Helps support heart health and cellular energy. Helps restore CoQ10 that may be depleted by aging and statin drugs▵. Formulated with BioPerine black pepper extract to enhance absorption and bioavailability. ▵COQ10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medications while supplementing with CoQ10.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

the gel looks big to me , however it has no after taste and my doctor recommend for good egg quality . I found this in iherbs and the price is very reasonable . I have good discount too . I believe I will have great benefits from this product as I have read very good reviews . I'm sharing one bottle with my mom too . and I looking forward to her improvement in her mental health !

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
1,373

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
1,465

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

each supplement is certified gluten-free and undergoes rigorous third-party testing for contaminants and harmful compounds to guarantee safety. Love it for my heart

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

It was difficult for me to find 600 mg CoQ10. I am very pleased with them and price too. It's much cheaper than the name brands and great alternative.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

This is the best CoQ10 supplement I have tried and finally settled on. It's part of my daily supplement intake. I did a lot of research and tried several brands and ended up with this one. Works for me really well.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Love it … so nicely well absorbed ! Initially i thought its a big capsule but i am actually loving it now Packaging is great I started taking it since last month Already feeling many benefits