RO
Based on 1,216 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,216 Ratings
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I’ve been using Dr’s Best Co-Enzyme Q10 for 20yrs to assist mitochondrial functioning for acquired mild mitochrial dysfunction as part of post-viral Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS). This was following a severe catastrophic viral infection 25 yrs ago. After 2 years in bed very disabled, with post exertional malaise, MBI, brain fog and with cognitive challenges, I tried CoEQ10 and was fortunate it increased my energy production from the first capsule. I accepted my poor quality of life , and I that I would never fully recover. Dr’s Best CoEQ10 wasn’t the first I tried but it’s proved the best, and has saved us many $thousands. I order it from Australia and it arrives between 5-8 days later. It is reliably high quality. It has improved my energy production and functioning measureably. My situation is unusual, even for ME/CFS, and I find this 400mg capsule gives me an extended time of increased functioning through the day. I’m very grateful to have it.

Who says getting old has to be so hard? With Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10, you can stay young at heart! Aged 25 or 95, it doesn't matter. CoQ10 is vital for energy production and muscular contraction - so you can keep frying them eggs or smashing those weights like a pro! With BioPerine® to help with absorption, CoQ10 puts you in the driver's seat of your retirement plan. So don't worry about feeling winded before you reach the top of the stairs, take Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 today, and don't let age slow you down! Thanks for that like you just gave me! :o))

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I have been taking what I consider to be one of the best good quality CoQ10 on the market for many years. I believe this to be a very good product with the black pepper to help with absorbing the CoQ10. For many years I have suffered from severe Allergies which cause Atrial Fibrillation and this product has helped me immensely with this heart condition.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
1,474

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I tried other brands but I felt no difference, when I used this I felt more energetic and more focused. I usually drink this after food as I feel nauseous if I drink it without food, just a note for those who usually have tummy trouble when taking supplements. Aside from that I would recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
1,377

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Coq10 has been very helpful in boosting our immune system as it contains antioxidants that my doctor recommended. this was suggested to improve heart health and cellular regeneration. the package was received in good condition and ingredients are of good quality that is safe to consume.

41ec1ee9-594e-4994-b51f-49d378ec99b9