RO

4.7
Based on 5,184 Ratings
4,166
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

quality good. ingredient and composition is ok. right size and package well wrapped. this helped me to conceive. good benefit for my diet and for those TtC. no foul taste. good for my age at 35. it has free radicals and oxidative benefit. worth buying and can recommend. helps me and good for the egg

d1529f40-f6af-4d93-bb5a-5971838adf06
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Coq10 ingredient is the best antioxidant that help brain and cardiovascular and heart & skin less in free radicals . It is very good in age problems , good quality & package & taste , I am sure I had amazing benefit using this and it also good in hyperlipidemia because it increase muscle power and contractility

be4badcd-58af-4223-89e1-82a57185be55
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Attention energy-zappers, heartbreakers and fade-aways: We have the solution you've been looking for! Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 is here to save the day. CoQ10 helps bring your body back to life by supporting your heart health and giving you that extra boost of cellular energy to get through your day. Don't let age or statin drugs be the villains of your story – restore your CoQ10 levels with this wonder supplement, fortified with BioPerine® black pepper extract for enhanced absorption. So don't wait another minute - meet your hero today! Thanks for liking my reviews!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I really like and trust Doctor's Best. I took 1 capsules 3 time daily. I took it for general health and antioxidant purpose. But now when I am getting older I am happy to realize that COQ10 good for heart's energy, and also good for my gums. Please give me thumb up so I know that you want an update.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I am taking CoQ10 for many years and I can not go without it. I feel more energy, my feet used to be always cold, but with CoQ10 my circulation improved dramatically. My foggy brain is gone. In my age I need all help I can get and CoQ10 is the answer.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Used to consume 2x 100mg for same product but now go this new package with 200mg, taking it immediately after breakfast as it require some fat solubility. Felt the benefit for heart rate, cardiovascular endurance and antioxidant effect after 2 weeks of using. Not sure yet how long it will last - but going to take it on regular basis! Price is also quite competitive compared to similar products I can get locally.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I am retired... For the past several months, I was waking up every morning with mild headache and most days I had a terrible blah feeling and no energy... I would have to take several aspirin every morning to relieve the headaches.. I started taking one of the CoQ10 and noticed a difference in just 4 days... Now, after just 6 days, I have not had a headache in the morning... My energy level has also changed - I now wake up I am ready to go... I don't know how this supplement works but, I am extremely Happy with my results...

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

my mother was experiencing pains in her joints after taking collateral medication as a side effect and taking CoQ10 was recommended by her cardiologist to help alleviate the symptoms. the pain has significantly lessened for her for sure so she highly recommends this ! I have repurchased this product for her at least 3 times now.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

I take this daily at dinner time with PQQ and Krill Oil. After 3 days, I noticed I felt better. I also noticed that when I take supplements in the evening I tend to feel better the next day. I am not a medical doctor and I'm not sure if the impact of taking this supplement has improved any of my medical stats in relation to heart health BUT I do feel better and seem to have more energy every day.