RO

4.8
GigiTan
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
1,596

This item combined with a potassium supplement helped drop my rapid resting pulse rate from the 90's down to the 80s and 70s at resting pulse rate. I am delighted to see this lowering of my resting pulse rate and highly recommend this Coq10/l-Carnitine/Magnesium supplement. Great quality supplement. Good packaging. Superb ingredients. taste good.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

it takes away my legs muscle pain.I can walk longer distance,I can go threasmill again and stand longer period of time.I lose wait kaso.It helps me live a.m actively Love at 73. The delivers US fast and well packed.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I used to take CoQ10 as heart support supplement. As I got it CoQ10 has cumulative effect. I can say nothing about energy effect but for me it became easier to wake up at mornings and it's a benefit for sure that is why this supplement is my must have. But this time I decided to try this formula, I've read a lot of feedbacks, looks like ingredients work really great together, let's try)

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
1,258

The only question I still have about CoQ10 is how much to take daily. So many differing opinions and even my doctor did not give me a straight answer. These are agreeable.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I had headache because of PMS and it helps me. I like the combination of this product, magnesium and l carnitine for my headache and COq10 as the anti oxidant. The quality is good

ac98ada2-f116-426a-bd0c-f76103195153
Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I drink them before 30 minutes to do sports. Before I felt so tired after doing sport. Now how started using this I feel very well and energised, this is its benefit. My age is 27. Quality and taste is very good.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Tried 2 capsules in the morning, sustained energy through out the day. Focus mine and stops unnecessary craving. Perhaps some irritability but manageable. Love it?

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

i have been taking it now for couple of years. i take morning and i clearly notice the boost in energy. combination is great when u r taking cholesterol medication.