RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

5f3a063a-0223-4ea0-ad00-00af6233c9e4

If you want your vitamins to be candy, these are for you! If you are trying to cut back on sugar, don't buy these. There are other yummy CoQ10 gummies that taste good and aren't full of candy-levels of sugar.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

My kid ( ( 5 years old ) loves it and so do I. She eats one per day. The gummy looks and taste like a candy. It is a good supplement for not just the brain and cardiovascular but also for the intestine walls.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Nice tasting sweets. Great for those who don't want to swallow capsules. One or two pieces a day, depending on age, you can eat. The amount of coenzyme CoQ10 in one marmalade is not bad. Expensive, but sometimes you can use. We liked. Recommended for the heart.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

These CoQ10 gummies are really tasty and I do feel like I have more energy since I began taking them. The fact that they are tasty makes me look forward to taking them every day.

Posted on May 22, 2022

this CoQ10 is very high quality, tasty and easy to consume, does the job, I have bought it several times already, overall satisfied with the product and the fair price, feels and looks quality compared to others, if it was without added sugar it would have been better.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

We have tried several CoQ10 gummies with varying results, I can't verify true strength but this one seems most stable and less likely to melt. I suspect the dose is also consistent with the label. Favored over Nutrition Now and Vitafusion.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I don't like the taste of these gummies too much but taking CoQ10 seems to be really necessary as body's resources are depleting with age. I believe that it's really good for heart and brain

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

The product quality was good, the delivery was fast, and the service was excellent. I'll order again next time

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Great flavor. Soft and chewable. Easy open packaging. Will definitely purchase again