RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 31, 2022
Nice, face-friendly facial peel

Very neutral scent, the orangey-ness is present and nice, yet also, subtle enough to not be a bother. I found the first application to be the most tingly and peel-focused, later applications several weeks later from the open container to be a little less tingly, but no matter -- I appreciate continuing to use it weekly as part of a peaceful facial-spa regimen. I found it very gentle and refreshing. I had no negative skin reaction at all, just felt very refreshed after. Quantity is good, I've done maybe three peels from the jar (the first ones including neck and hands), and have perhaps enough for 3-5 more peels in the jar? maybe even a few more, depending on how much I use. That seems quite a fair amount to me.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I exfoliate my skin 2-3 times a week, this is a great product for someone is looking for mild and gentle exfoliating product. its not tingling and strong on my skin, I feel just warming on my skin. it depends on the skin but for me is great staple product.

Posted on May 16, 2022

it is very orange. abit hard to apply as the orange crumbs are still visible but somehow I think they don't drop off the face. I can't tell yet if it makes my skin radiant as I haven't used it that long. but it doesn't cause irritation or any negative reactions like redness although I have sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Use it for about a month and I would say it is a gentle and moisturing peel. It takes merely 5 minutes to do its job and it definitely fits in my daily busy schedule. Also I think it is suitable for my sensitive skin as no redness after application. Would definitely recommend to my friends.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I’m forever in love with Derma E products!!! This facial peel is amazing, it makes your face so smooth, clean and lifted. It doesn’t dry your skin at all, I love it!

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

This peel is worth every penny. Leaves my skin radiant and soft every time! A little goes a long way. Smell is pleasant and light. Love it!

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I like this natural and gentle exfoliator. It doesn't irritate your skin but it's strong enough to get rid of those dead cells on a weekly basis for healthy and glowy looking skin.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

This is a great mask if you have dark spots or a pigmentation, I use it mainly once a week and finish it up with a good moisturizing mask.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Quite gentle face peeling. But recommend to use alginate mask or any other well hydrating mask for a few days after the peeling to ensure the skin not drying after it