RO

Cherryxzee
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Excellent! Brush ❤️🙏🏻

features soft, dense bristles to expertly blend liquid or powder foundation for a flawless finish. Featuring a generously sized wooden handle and synthetic bristles, this high quality brush is comfortable to hold. The slightly dome-shaped brush head covers a lot of area for quick, beautiful results. Easy to use & clean.

f954c5b9-061e-4af0-87e1-78fc4256ee4b

What can I say? I love this brush. My foundation goes on very smoothly with great coverage, it's easy to clean and it was not expensive. The brush feels very soft to my skin and now I only use a sponge to get the area around my eyes. I also loved how BIG this brush is! Gets the job done so much faster!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Like the brush silicone mat from the same brand, this brush is big, too big for me. I think it could waste too much powder product, and would be more of a chore to keep clean. The quality is good, you just have to know what size brush you need. It was hard for me to tell by the picture.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This brush is soooo good! Applying make up was never that easy! It is big and fluffy so you’ll be done in no time!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Blends make up seamlessly.. like second skin! and you can never tell where the brush stroked your face because of it’s big size. it’s better than any other brush I’ve ever tried! I didn’t know foundation was so dependent on a good quality brush!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love this brush. Definitely on the large size but I can finish my face in a few swipes. Soft and seems good quality. Do recommend

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

First time using a brush from this company and i was definitely pleasantly surprised. It is very comfortable to use. However, it observed a lot of the product.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Love this brush! I use it as a powder brush. Worth the price

098c6677-bcc7-4d1b-a9f2-650c2a72f7ff
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

It's very good to use. The hair is dense, but it dries quickly. It's beautiful.

4168d2bb-3171-4004-a388-e8732f929b1f
Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I used cream powder for a long time and although I washed it, I noticed that there was a rash later. In one video I saw that is uses a brush and .. bought it. It’s an unreal helper, nowhere without it, covers much better than the sponge. This brush is easier to wash and disinfect. I strongly recommend it.