RO

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
BEST hydrating TONER EVER

Definetely a good quality toner with every serum I try it enhance the properties and benefits of the followings steps of the skincare routine. Is my first product from the klairs brand and it doesn't disappoint me at all. Hydrates gently my sensitive skin like crazy and I can feel how my skin drinks it when I apply it. I was having a terrible episode with ezcema and this help me a lot with the moisture problem on the affected area of my face. After a month of use I can feel my face more luminous more hydrating and more healthy than ever! I used it twice a day! In the morning before my vitamin C serum and Sunscreen and at nigth before any serum. The bottle have a good size and the product is good package. Good ingredients composition.

37fc264d-25d0-452f-80aa-56a446c049b7

Perfect for sensitive skin. It deeply moisturize my hydrated skin. It’s very gentle, no scent and the size is so perfect for travels as it fits nicely to my small pocket or purse. The quality and flavor is so unimaginable and perfect for daily use. I use this twice daily and my skin got better plus it’s so smooth and blooming! I love this!

a8f3a649-7f04-4aa1-81c8-c31e51cea5a1
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I’ve been using this toner for about a year and a half, this is my 3rd bottle and I absolutely love it! I use it after cleansing and before moisturizing, it’s soothing and hydrating. The texture is very viscous and a little goes a long way. If I let it dry down too much before using my moisturizer it can get a little sticky but when I moisturize right after it is perfect! This was my first IHerb purchase and it got here super fast, I’m very impressed by the shipping. My skin is oily and very acne prone, I highly recommend this toner!

11ea8307-8d74-480e-b8d6-4e65073bfaa2
68cf6675-e661-41bc-b55c-336030e4d13b
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

If you have dry skin like me you’ll love this! Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and plump. The price is a little bit high but I’d say it’s worth it because it lasts a long time. It’s gentle and fragrance free for those with sensitive skin

424da207-fdf3-4ef6-a260-ec6157072ea9
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It is a good, gentle toner with no frangance. It has a lot of good ingredients like licorice root, Centella and panthenol for it soothing benefits. It doesn't have a very watery consistency, so it's easy to apply to the skin. I would use this more during hot and warm days, days where my skin isn't asking for much moisture, but I think this is a good toner oily skins. I think the bottle lasted be me about 6 months, using about two "shakes" per routine, using it twice a day. The only reason why I deducted a star is because it is on the more expensive side.

09f82f4d-cbca-4257-99b8-f88f018b3936
68948a7f-499f-41f0-ab78-c3e197e502b1
f7a891cc-b0ab-4d0f-ac71-9ee9df56fc5e
ff715a2a-6fe8-419b-be04-6f680d062e40
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Use: I use this as a hydrator in my diy " moisturizer " Frequency: All the time Sensitivity: this is definitely gentle. I love that there is no scent. Composition: The consistency is reminiscent of bubbles, like the kind you get with a wand for celebrations. And the ingredient list is a dream. From what I understand, it's a pretty clean formulation. This product is what led me to the rest of my skincare routine. I love this brand.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I use it every time my skin needs a reset. I struggle with occasional oversensitivity and dry streaks and this is one of the products I'd always go back to whenever that happens. It's unscented and and the consistency is very fresh and light on the skin. It absorbs nicely and doesn't feel sticky at all. Highly recommend it.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Has no flavor. The quality is gleat and the size is enough for the use for 2 month. I believe it’s very beneficial for any age since it gives really good moisturizing effect. I like to use it morning and evening, sometimes even feels that it’s too frequently, thus I combine with another toner using this one only in the morning.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I had to settle for this after Im from rice toner was out of stock. This is surprisingly better and may have replaced the rice toner for me. Its hydrating, and has very calming ingredients like Centella, and also Licorice root extract with is great for dark spots and hyperpigmentation.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Simple and perfect toner for everyday use. i love the gentle medical scent it has, leaves beautiful glow and iv'e notice results on my skin. it looks more shiny and my pores are less visible, i get complimants on my skin all the time ever since i started using this product. i use it as a first product on my skin after cleansing.