RO

Niso196
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Bien

It gives a tingling sensation exactly like sparkling water the moment you putt in your mouth, but you can handle it, i hope it works on brightening my teeth, ive heard the small amout of hydrogen peroxyde in it wont brighten the teeth but i will try and see🤞🏻

69b61d38-4c4d-488b-910e-289b19a10095
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Flavor: not too strong mint so kinda gentle on my sensitive mouth Quality: has fluoride and whitening just what i needed I hope it whitens my teeth from acidic juice and coffee. I think this bottle will last for a month as it's big in size. the packaging is nice, you can use the cap as measuring cup.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

An excellent product, I chose between others for a long time, I chose this one and did not regret it, the exact description coincides with the product exactly. Everything came as a whole. I am very happy with the product. Delivery is fast. I'll take more. I recommend to buy!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great mouthwash . Doesn't leave fiery sensation after use . it provides instant relief . I recommend a box that is the right size and the right price .

9953b5bc-a762-44b6-8d76-637cb44fdbba
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I find the taste weird at first but eventually got used it. I had a canker sore and it helped heal it very fast! As to whitening, I think you have to be consistent, which I haven't been, to see results. I love that it's mild and has no alcohol so it doesn't sting. Will purchase again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I bought this moutwash because it is not available in my country. I have heared many good reviews for this brand so I wanted to try it.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The flavor is very strong so pay attention if you dont like very strong mint. Easy to use, gentle on gums, cleans well the teeth and refresh breath.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

mint flavor but not strong, i use this at night, good quality, big size, good for my age, good benefit clean my teeth, good for sensitive teeth, good composition, good package, gentle, not seen yet brighter teeth but i keep going , love the test, not to strong test, refreshing ,