RO

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I think the pictures will speak for themselves, but I'll still add a few words. 1. it works. 2. you can see a big difference in your teeth color, even after the first use. (to be honest, you see the biggest difference after the first few stripes, and after that I didn't notice much of a change, but only a mild one.) 3. very easy to use, I followed the explaination and didn't had any problems. 4. I think I have sensitive gums and teeth, and it says you might feel discomfort while using - I hardly felt it. only twice, and again, it was mild. 5. I think the quality and value for price is good. I'm attaching a before and after pictures of my teeth. overall - highly recommended.

4b00f849-a77b-426d-a436-c2927bf7e8d5
f521d5fb-1ca8-4601-b39a-6e6f306a3129

I can’t get these in the uk and have heard great things. I can’t believe how amazing these are after only one week of use. You do get some sensitivity, as with all whitening products, but if you use alongside sensodyne rapid relief it relieves it very quickly. If you found this review helpful please like 😊

c58e9141-e656-43d2-9151-79f69fbdf0d6
80483211-8955-43cc-b809-107fda4867a0
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

there’s definitely some whitening effect but i wouldn’t say 8 shades lighter. i use it everyday for 2 weeks without skipping and cut down on my tea intake(not much of a coffee drinker and i don’t smoke) did not cause me any sensitivity probably because i have been using toothpaste for sensitive teeth prior to this which helps a lot.

1df42401-0823-4c76-9d34-3269a8d07618
44296b00-5823-443b-8d7d-a4a2063a5172
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The white-strips are very helpful for people its also sensitive but you have to follow the instructions. Clean your teeth very well and dry them gently with tissue lastly apply the strips for 30 minutes . It doesn’t have a flavor . Using it is really easy, the quality is really high and worth it, the size is really good only it reaches till half way not the back teeth its also for people who are aged +18 and above the packaging is very simple a small box with strips inside, it has many benefits you can use it once or twice a month it depends on each person . The composition is also simple.

31368ed7-5a7e-431a-b25f-8b196d9e117a
e2523d0b-4919-42fd-a29c-ffd8259279bc
277d1f4c-6ac4-4391-a181-d76e33c84b29
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This Dental Whitening Kit is very effective for me. It helps a lot in Taking Care of my teeth between Dentist's Checkups. You just need 30 minutes a day for this process. I recommend do not brush your teeth immediately before the process.You can use the product as a course (everyday) or you may miss couple days if you need. This step will not affect your future results. If you have any questions about these strips and if they are good for you, please visit your dentist!

e8aff952-da74-4901-bc64-a1b3b3e9f5cb
e926a796-b9c5-4a64-bfc7-cb86b99901f0
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Pretty good. I’ve tried Japanese whitening stripes before and they had taste, but this one does not have smell or taste at all, which I like about. As one time result, I feel like my teeth got whiter a bit! Great:) What I did not prefer was the package. Should do es the package have to be that big? The stripes are much smaller than the package at all. That’s what I was surprised when I opened it.

ae41541a-7259-400b-bafa-19fd7d1a10fe
eb14a98e-4f15-4e34-bea4-e30fb3f0c28b
3bbbe218-c49b-4636-9853-8c53122424eb
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

My teeth is so sensitive when I use it, I feel uncomfortable, I feel like annoying pain. I gave it to my friend she was happy with result. She said it is the best whitening stripes ever. It helps whitening and make clean her teeth. Packaging was excellent as usual.

cceddbc9-7fa5-44ae-a29a-5b06f49bb595
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

i have used this product before and definitely seen results. unfortunately it is not available here in this country thats why I’m ao glad its available on iherb and i am finally able to whiten my teeth again without spending too much. not sure on people with sensitive gums as it does have a bit of a sting

59e8b8d7-5bb9-4f42-a493-eff9346a516f
Posted on May 4, 2022

Formula is quite gentle - I didn’t experience any sensitivity after using it. Strip is wide enough to cut in half for both upper and lower rows of teeth (if you’re looking to maximise uses like me) used it twice and do see a slight whitening effect but not the shiny, blind you in the eye kind (if that’s what you’re looking for). i noticed that product on clean dry teeth yield a better result. it is also ok to swallow the formula! so don’t flood your mouth with saliva while you use it

b086d67d-f3e9-4d8b-a3e8-b7b492fe414f
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. There’s definitely some whitening effect but I wouldn’t say 8 shades lighter. I use it everyday for 2 weeks without skipping and cut down on my tea intake(not much of a coffee drinker and I don’t smoke) did not cause me any sensitivity probably because I have been using toothpaste for sensitive teeth prior to this which helps a lot.