RO

Posted on May 19, 2022
unexpected hydration boost

I just happened to add this into my cart as my moisturizer ran out and I thought the products from cosrx performed well so far. I didn't use this with any expectations. And just applied as per my normal routine. And it really wow me the next day with how hydrated my skin had become. And healthy skin gave a healthy glow. What an unexpected pleasant surprise!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I use this product in every season but especially winter. Have an amazing composition, it has a lot of benefits for my sensitive skin, the texture feels luxurious. I like that it has no scent and the quality and the packaging of this product is great.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is a good fragrance-free moisterizer to use. I have dehydrated, acne-prone, combination oily skin and it doesn't make me more oily/breakout. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly into the skin leaving your skin soft. I do apply a serum, toner, essence, and a lightweight moisterizer before applying this product so my skin can feel adequately moisterized throughout the day. The product lasts for a few months. I have purchased this item many times already. I plan to purchase more in the future.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Fantastic moisturiser. It is a "basic" product in so far as it has not got any actives in it but the B5 is great for my skin and it gives a lovely moisturised feel for the day. It ticks all the boxes for my dry and sensitive skin.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Its good for sensitive skin (no fragrance or other irritants) I have sensitive-combination skin and it was too light for me to use at night time, so I use it in the mornings before spf

4237734d-92f1-4e62-8fb0-c0fee4607f73
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good for very dry and sensitive skin. My wife uses it daily as preventative for a skin condition. It has a very mild and pleasant scent.

Posted on May 25, 2022

A Very moisturizing cream that has a rich and nice texture on the skin. It doesn't have any scent, the size is enough for 2 months of daily use for me (morning and evening). The package is nice, the cream feels really high quality.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love it. No scent is perfect for people that are sensitive to smell. It feels great on the skin. Already on my third order. I love the texture.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

My skin type is extremely dry and I think that this is a great moisturizer for the summer. It's very light and sometimes it reminds me of a gel moisturizer in a way...I use this in the morning, under my sunscreen, and it doesn't feel heavy at all! I think if you have really dry skin like me, you would need to layer another moisturizer on top in the colder winter months. I would definitely re-purchase!

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

This is my second purchase of this cream. I really love it, it is hydrating but it is not too heavy and it is perfect for the sensitive skin. Leaves a nice occlusive film on your face, but it does not congest your pores or cause pimples. It has a nice pleasant, cooling feel to it, when you first apply it and it is great under makeup. I use it both during the day and night. My skin type is combination/oily. Before this one, I was using the Shiseido essential energy cream, and I find that this cream is much better for my sensitive skin and also three times cheaper.